“Great Breakfast, Quick Good Service”
Review of Grounds

Grounds
Ranked #1 of 42 Restaurants in Murphys
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We ate breakfast and had large helpings and good flavor......Service was exceptional, but maybe a little quick.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Enjoyed lunch at Grounds whilst visiting friends in Murphy's wish this restaurant had opened in the 80's when I lived there! Great comfort food, traditional Cowboys lunch, for me and fabulous Eggplant Sandwich for my friends. Good atmosphere...we complained about the cold draft from the door and our waitress moved us to a warmer location. Breakfast, lunch and dinner, extremely consistent, great location on Main Street.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

WOW WOW WOW

Excellent food, we had the salmon to split, they did a wonderful job with presentation. The brushetta app was wonderful also.

We had some drinks at the bar until the restaurant opened and the bartender made the best martini I have ever had!

We were given a table for two and were somewhat secluded!

The restaurant was clean, food was exceptional and the staff was a delight!

Thanks for making our getaway wonderful!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

This was our first visit to Murphy's in over a decade. We loved the ambiance of the small, quiet community. We were unsure as to where to stop and have lunch. Asking a few towns people in some of the shops as we browsed the name "Grounds" kept being mentioned. We were not disappointed! Our lunch was filling and delicious! The home-made corn chips and the salsa that came with our sandwiches was beyond delicious! We're looking forward to a return visit.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by one of the wineries to us. We loved it. I am a foodie and love to cook myself. Amazing flavors. Amazing food. The food surprised me. We will return. My husbandis used to sitting down to a nice rrestaurant for me to say.... I can make better. NOT THIS TIME..... CAN'T WAIT TO RETURN..

1  Thank Angie M

Been to Grounds? Share your experiences!