“Great Breakfast!”
Review of Grounds

Grounds
Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Murphys
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Carmel, California
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Awesome place! Took my family there, my kids are 9 & 6 and they loved it too. The service was wonderful and the food was delicious. We are from Carmel/Montery area so we have lots of good restraunts to compare it to. The waffles were absolutely the best I have ever had!

• Visited October 2012

CC, NV
“Great food, just hate the flies buzzing around”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

What great, gourmet food, fun atmosphere, great location. Had a large group and everybody was thrilled with their meal. The Eggs Benedict was fantastic, one of the best I ever tasted. This will place will definitely be a return visit in the future. I'll just sit inside rather than outside next time to avoid the flies.

Visited September 2012
Rochester, NY
“best Caesar salad I've ever had”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

My Caesar salad was delicious - made properly, with anchovies in the dressing, lots of hearts of romaine lettuce and nicely grilled chicken. My husband thoroughly enjoyed his quesadillas too.

• Visited September 2012
Murphys, California
“Always good”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

You can always count on Grounds - good food, good service and great drinks. Fun place to go for appetizers and nice to sit out back for lunch.

Visited August 2012
California
“Always good, but not tonight”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

How can you overcook mussels? But my wife's filet was perfect and we got a free dessert. This restaurant never fails so I was disappointed that they failed with my mussels. However, I was starved and ate them. They got it right for the patron sitting in the table next to me. A bonus was the fact that we had enough tender steak left over for a great lunch.

Visited August 2012