“A "Cupcake Wars" Winner”

Lila & Sage Cake & Catering Co
Ranked #3 of 3 Bakeries in Murphys
Description: Winner of the Cupcake Wars
Description: Winner of the Cupcake Wars
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Lila and her assistant were on the Food channels's Cupcake Wars and won! If you taste her cupcakes, you will understand why. She has a wide variety of cupcakes that are often unusual including her winning cupcake with sage in the batter. To me there is always a little too much frosting, but overall hard to beat

1  Thank David L

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We all wanted to try different flavors. We tried lemon, chocolate peanut butter, and chocolate raspberry. They were all moist and tasty.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Coffee machine didn't work. Handed me a cold espresso when they couldn't make a cappuccino-ended up with a Bubble Up. Disliked the lavender orange cream cupcake, threw it away (would not offer me another choice). But I bought another and it was good. Not worth $3.50 a cupcake, which for me was $7.00 for two.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Unusual cupcake combos. Light cake, frosting not too sweet. Now I know why they were cupcake wars winners.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Visited Lila & Sage for the 2nd time in April of 2013, the first time was in September of 2012. I love their cupcakes! Every flavor that we had was delicious. We tried the lemon, peanut butter chocolate and chocolate raspberry this time. They were all moist and yummy.