“FUN and Good Wine”
Review of Hatcher Winery

Hatcher Winery
Ranked #6 of 28 things to do in Murphys
Reviewed April 1, 2012

The setting is a cave, and it has the ambiance of gold mining Murphy's rough and ready..The wine is excellent, and the servers are fun and very proud, which makes us proud to be in the wine club and brag.

There are newer reviews for Hatcher Winery

Reviewed March 6, 2012

We have been to this tasting room 5 or 6 times and I get excited every time we are going back. We have been to every tasting room in Murphys (as of Nov 2011 that is, it seems there's a new one every month or so) and this is one of if not the best. The room is down stairs in a rustic cellar setting, the pourers have always been fun and non pretentious, and the wine has always been incredible. When you go be sure to try the Quinn the Eskimo desert wine - one of the best I've ever had. I think they may have started charing 3 to 5 $ to taste, but its waived with a purchase.

2  Thank thermos5
Reviewed February 14, 2012

My sister and I visited Hatcher, and the quaint town of Murphys, for the 2nd time in two years, and again their wines didn't disappoint! We were pacing ourselves, so only tasted the reds and all were great. We love that they offer so many of their wines as magnums. Nothing screams PARTY, and CELEBRATION, like a larger format bottle! Friendly atmosphere (as we found all of Murphys) and delicious wines. Can't wait to visit again!