“Good food, just not the whole package”
Review of Angelo's Steakhouse Italiano - CLOSED

Angelo's Steakhouse Italiano
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Spokane, Washington
“Good food, just not the whole package”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I really enjoyed the chicken picatta and my husband was pleased with his steak, but it just didn't hit the nail on the head for me; maybe it's because we had eaten at Alchemy the night before and that place just blew me away. Plain bread just doesn't do it for me anymore. At least set the table with some oil and vinegar. We barely even got bread because our waitress forgot about it. Yeah, that says it all, really. Oh well, I'd still recommend it, but I'd recommend the other place first.

Visited February 2014

Pleasant Hill, California
“DELICIOUSLY UNEXPECTED DISCOVERY”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Family friendly. Great menu variety. Chef comes out to table and happy to tweak a recipe or even create something special if you or kids have request or special need. Great variety of local wines and so many choices. Angelo, owner and chef, loves to create wonderfully delicious food that will fill you up! Writing this makes me desperate for a batch of their calamari or shrimp n steak skewers....yummy! Kids are entertained with crayons and you can go casual or gussied up and feel perfectly comfortable. Great atmosphere and the husband/wife team, really love to see guests happy and also LOVE TO EAT! Which makes for a great combo and fun, friendly, tasty place to hang out for a meal or apps and a nice glass of wine or Italian specialty beer and they always have some special tasty non alcoholic drinks that they whip up for a treat for kids or adults.

Visited January 2014
Brentwood, California
“Excellante!”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Took an afternoon drive and ended up in Murphy's, 2 hours away. Had a marvelous dinner at Angleo's Steakhouse Italiano. Sean went above and beyond his waiter duties. The whole staff was attentative and made our evening outstanding. Food was out of this world. Didn't find fresher pasta in Italy. The veal marsala, eggplant parmesan and rigatoni were the 3 dishes we enjoyed. The clam chowder was fantastic! To top off the evening, we shared the creme brulee cheesecake. All in all, we found the little place on the corner, a hidden gem! Can't wait to return! HINT ~ make reservations ~ tables fill up fast!

• Visited November 2013
Sacramento, California
“Fantastic”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

This restaurant has excellent food and service. The waitress was willing to,accommodate our group of 14 by making out checks for each two people. A,welcome service for the mathematically impaired. We have eaten here three years Ina row and have been delighted every year.

Visited September 2013
Salinas, California, United States
“Delicious Dinner!”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We were exhausted at the end of day of river rafting and landed at Angelo's. Delicious dinner very much enjoyed by my son and myself.

Visited July 2013