All reviewsfront deskwine tastingin townmain streetwithin walking distancestay there againno frillsgreat place to staynice staycomfortable roomstayed nightsoreo cookierestaurants and shopsgold countrydonutsbrucedowntown
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

This review is mainly about my experience with Tanya. I intended to stay but had to change motels last minute. I did however have a package sent to Murphy's. Not only did she help me ship it to the right address but she took it to the post office herself! She personally insured that I get my package in time for when I needed it.
She def went out of her way and she was so noce during the process too!! If she represents Murphy's staff than I can't imagine anyone having a bad experience.

• Stayed: July 2013
miclee, Owner at Murphys Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

It's good to hear that Tanya met your expectations. She is a valuable and appreciated team member. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

This is a good place to stay in the area. The staff is great! Helpful and friendly. The rooms and facilities were all kept up. The pool was clean and refreshing. Enjoyed our stay(5 nights) and will stay again when in the area.

Room Tip: No elevator so you may need a first floor room if stairs are an issue
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Wasn't expecting much from this simple motel but got a clean and comfortable hotel room where everything worked (A/C, bath fixtures, lights, WiFi). Gal at the front desk, Tanya, keeps the place running well and the cookie jar full.

Cute little town with plenty of places to eat - but they do roll up the sidewalks early. Enjoyed Big Trees state park nearby. Try the olive oil tasting bar.

1  Thank Andrew H
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Our family of four stopped in Murphys for one night on our way to Yosemite during our trip through CA. The Murphys Inn was a great choice and a great location. The room was big and very clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Murphys is a cute town and not far from Big Tree State Park where my kids enjoyed seeing the huge trees!! I wouldn't hesitate to stay at the Murphys Inn again!! Also, take time to visit Jana at the Milliaire tasting room. She was a fabulous host!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2013

This is a great place to stay. We wanted to see Murphys and saw the listing on the internet. Tanya made us very comfortable and sugested things to do and gave us a list of places to eat. Tanya was a great help. We would come to stay at Murphys Inn. She always asking us if we needed anything or help. Very friendly place to stay. We will be back for sure. Thank you Tanya for making our stay wonderfu. The Halls

Room Tip: We didn't have a problem with noise. Great place to sleep.
1  Thank A H