All reviews front desk stayed here wine tasting in town main street within walking distance no frills great place to stay an easy walk parking lot nice stay comfortable room oreo cookie gold country donuts bruce downtown
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Reservations were easy and the reservationist helpful and kind. When we arrived, our room was ready and clean. The staff was wonderful! This was my second visit to this hotel and if I'm back in Murphys, its where I'll stay. Great place.

Room tip: Second floor is quiet.
Date of stay: June 2012
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
miclee, Owner at Murphys Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Thanks for the great comments about our staff. There is always a supper street faire for St. Patty's Day in Murphys. Please join us again.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

I recently booked the last room that was available for a girls get-together in Murphy's... it was the room for Handicapped. Three of us stayed in the room and it was quite comfortable. The toilet and shower/tub are in one large room and the sink/mirror in the main bedroom area. The room was clean and comfortable, with a table and 2 chairs in the corner. The staff were all cordial and friendly... and helpful. The best thing about the Motel is it's location. It's actually on one end of town so everything is within walking distance... very convenient. We have stayed here before and will do so again and again....

Date of stay: April 2013
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

It is wise to walk when there are 23 wine tasting rooms on Main Street!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

The Murphy's Inn Motel is a great place to stay at in the area. This was the first time I have staying in this area and had a great experience. This place is in a great location walking distance from the main town strip where all kinds of nice places to eat, shop, etc... are located. The room was nice and clean and everything in the room was in good condition. I will stay at this place the next time I visit this area.

Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Your establishment was lovely. The rooms were clean and inviting. The staff was very kind and willing to do whatever we needed to insure our comfort. I though it was quaint. We will stay there each time we come back. I have raved about you and we have recommended you to several of our friends. I love your little town and I thank you for helping make our weekend an enjoyable experiance. Diane and Don Meyer

Date of stay: March 2013
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
miclee, Owner at Murphys Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

We are pleased that you enjoyed our town and motel. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

We have made trips to Murphy's many times. Our experience at the Murphy's Motel was very good. We have stayed at others as well.
The room was clean and well taken care of. The girl's at the front desk were helpful and friendly.
The motel is less then a 1/2 mile walk to the downtown area for dining and shopping.
I would book here again. There is a nice café right across the parking lot which we found was good.

Room tip: We were on the lower floor facing the parking lot ...we had no problem with noise.
Date of stay: March 2013