All reviewsfront deskwine tastingin townmain streetwithin walking distancestay there againno frillsgreat place to staynice staycomfortable roomstayed nightsoreo cookierestaurants and shopsgold countrydonutsbrucedowntown
Reviewed May 14, 2013

The Murphy's Inn Motel is a great place to stay at in the area. This was the first time I have staying in this area and had a great experience. This place is in a great location walking distance from the main town strip where all kinds of nice places to eat, shop, etc... are located. The room was nice and clean and everything in the room was in good condition. I will stay at this place the next time I visit this area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Your establishment was lovely. The rooms were clean and inviting. The staff was very kind and willing to do whatever we needed to insure our comfort. I though it was quaint. We will stay there each time we come back. I have raved about you and we have recommended you to several of our friends. I love your little town and I thank you for helping make our weekend an enjoyable experiance. Diane and Don Meyer

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
miclee, Owner at Murphys Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

We are pleased that you enjoyed our town and motel. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

We have made trips to Murphy's many times. Our experience at the Murphy's Motel was very good. We have stayed at others as well.
The room was clean and well taken care of. The girl's at the front desk were helpful and friendly.
The motel is less then a 1/2 mile walk to the downtown area for dining and shopping.
I would book here again. There is a nice café right across the parking lot which we found was good.

Room Tip: We were on the lower floor facing the parking lot ...we had no problem with noise.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 11, 2013

The location is so perfect for walking everywhere in town! We could walk to tasting rooms and not worry about driving. Many choices for eating very close by. Must try Hillbillies for breakfast!!!
The room was quiet and the staff are very helpful.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Although it's a small, local inn, it was one of the cleanest, well-stocked hotels that I've stayed in, including larger chains. The staff was extremely friendly and very helpful. The room was quite large with the toilet facilities in a good arrangement to allow one person to shower while another could be using the sink without the mirror getting all fogged up by the shower.

The location is great--within one block of the quaint town of Murphys which is home to many very good wine tasting rooms for the many wineries in the area. There are quite a few great restaurants in the town as well. Although the inn is right on the highway, it wasn't too noisy and the location provided easy access.

I would highly recommend Murphys Inn Motel.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room away from the highway although the highway really isn't that busy or noisy.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends