“Amazing find in tiny Murphys, California”
Review of Mineral Restaurant - CLOSED

Mineral Restaurant
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Mineral is an intimate adult oriented dining experience offering haute vegetarian cuisine. All ingredients are organic and/or local whenever available. Join us at the exhibition dining bar, petite modern dining room, or on the lush street side patio. Five star rated menu and award winning wine list. Chef's tasting menus available by reservation.
Reviewed April 21, 2012

I had dinner last night at Mineral Restaurant. Never would have found it on my own, but a kind person taking my reservation at another restaurant recommended it when i asked if they had vegetarian entrees. The place doesn't even have a sign with its name and so you have to watch closely for it when you walk down Main Street, Murphys. Not just the usual vegetarian fare - this place offered some delicious, and beautiful meals. I had the asparagus appetizer, which came with three different sauces, all of which were excellent. My entree was a homemade veg burger with fabulous sauces and good texture, served with taro type chips and just-right vegetable relish. By the time i left, the place was packed. Wish this place was closer to home! The service was very good, too.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

Do not walk past this wonderful little hidden restaurant without stopping in for lunch, dinner or brunch. This place would rival Ubuntu in Napa or Manressa in Los Gatos. Absolutely incredible and delicious vegetarian cuisine from a masterful chef. Super charming as well!

Reviewed April 3, 2012

My husband and I are not vegetarians, but we loved this restaurant. We had such a wonderful lunch that we decided to go back for brunch the next day. The service was fantastic and the food very tasty and creative.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

Even if you are not 'a vegetarian' you will savor each beautiful succulent bite. 'Amazing' doesn't quite cover the experience.

1  Thank Kathleen H
Reviewed January 30, 2012

The food and service are so good here, even if you are not a vegetarian it is worth dining. I love the intimate dining room and you really feel like the chef if there to please you and cook for you. His food is SO delicious and I always get the veggie burger which you would never guess is made without beef. Its so satisfying and flavorful I would prefer it over a juicy beef burger anytime. In fact all of the food is rich and delicious you simply must try it. Its amazing what a great chef can do with food without meat.

1  Thank Shelby F