“Mountain View's best coffee”

Red Rock Coffee Company
Reviewed March 8, 2012

This place is best for coffee lovers. I live in Santa Clara but I don't mind driving to Mountain View twice a month just to have a cup of coffee & brownie at Red Rock. I have already recommended this place to all my friends and they love the coffee here. It rocks. The icing on the cake is the live music. And recently they have even started coffee tasting but unfortunately I haven't tried that yet.

Reviewed March 1, 2012

Excellent coffee, good vibe, and they even have some gluten-free treats!

Reviewed February 4, 2012

Love to come here for coffee and a scone. Has gotten very popular and thus crowded but the upstairs is open now. I actually like it better upstairs as it's not as packed.

Reviewed December 23, 2011

One of my best friends from college was visiting for a last minute catch-up-- unfortunately, my boyfriend and I had to eat the entire contents of the refrigerator before he arrived, leaving him hungry for lunch and us very full of leftover beets and spinach.

We thought we'd come to a cafe, so he could get some food and we could get some hot drinks. This was really not the place to come.

They had almost no food-- only some very dry-looking, unappetizing, overly sweet pastries (they did have bagels, though... that you toast yourself). I had their chai latte which just tasted like peppered milk to me. And their tables weren't wiped down; we had to clean off a table to find a place to site.

I'm sure this place is great when they have live performances; I'll just make sure I don't want any pastries or chai next time I go to this cafe. And for a non-coffee drinker, that makes a repeat visit fairly unlikely.

Reviewed July 30, 2011

I love coffee (period), not coffee tea, or milk with coffee... I love a good espresso. Starbuck does not do it for me, this place does. They have a great macchiato or a cappuccino. They also offered different coffee combinations like skim milk, or yogurt, etc. They also have live music at nights, and other type of activities. They also have free wi-fi. They have a second floor, so if you have to study or work on something and do not want to be where all the music, poetry or book reading is going on, you can go to their second floor!!