I have stayed here while on business so its the client's preferred hotel. Its a remodelled older hotel/motel.
+ Very nice breakfast.
+ Good shower and good bed
+ Good housekeeping
- Noisy rooms / thin walls
- Very strict cancel policy
- Mgmt lacks customer focus
I notified them same day late afternoon pst my flight from Dallas was cancelled due to weather and would be one day late. They told me no problem at the time. When I checked out, I noted a charge for the night I cancelled. They said they had to charge me because they were booked the night I cancelled? Then proceeded to tell me they notified me I would be charged for that night when I called to cancel. Of course they did not but seemed very well prepared for the whole story. Why would I have proceeded to stay there if that were true? I ended up paying for 2 hotels for one night for circumstances beyond my control. I don't know, is that the typical policy everywhere? I doubt Marriott would do that but who knows. If I'm wrong, take what I have to say with grain of salt.
Its too bad when everyone else is trying to do a great job and mgmt places reputation at risk with short sighted decisions to add to the coffers at the customers expense. Check out other options locally.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Magnuson Hotels affiliate is located near Google Inc, Hewlet Packard Corporation, Stanford University, California’s Great Adventure, Aqua Adventure Waterpark, San Jose Convention Center and Shoreline Golf Course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Aria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Mountain View
- Mountain View Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Mountain View