Stopped here for a drink and a bite after a business conference. The place is your typical pub, noisy and bustling, but clean and pleasant enough.
I would have given a much more positive review, except for the fact that my waiter handed me a plate that was absolutely scalding. My thumb and 3rd finger literally burned and blistered from this plate. It was only after I had been burnt and let go of the plate with a jump that the waiter warned me that it was hot! There was a half-hearted apology and then the waiter promptly disappeared.
I can't recommend this place, even though my food was tasty. There was no good reason for my plate to be that hot, and the situation was not managed well once the burn happened (actually, it wasn't managed at all).
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.