“Yum!!”

Hobee's
Ranked #57 of 347 Restaurants in Mountain View
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

It's been years sence I ate here & the food is just as good as I remember!!! So good!!!' My picky eaters cleaned there plates, which makes this mom super happy!!!

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Every time we come to Mountain View CA we always go to Hobees restaurant for breakfast.. They have the best homemade just baked coffee cake in the state. I also enjoyed the omeletes and the hash brown bowl.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

My kids know to take me to Hobees whenever I visit Mountain View. And why? I love their blueberry coffee cake. The place is permeated with the smell which to me, makes everything they serve taste even more delicious.
Actually their menu offers a variety of breakfast and dinner food, all of it tasty. The staff is very cordial and the service fast, That's important when you are eating out with little ones.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

We came here because we had heard so much about the coffee cake. We expected to love the coffee cake and not love the food. It was completely the opposite!

I got the pruneyard ommie, but subbed turkey bacon for avocado (I'm a vegetarian!)-- no extra charge! It was amazing. The egg was so thin and perfectly cooked, the pesto was delicious, and every filling was perfectly balanced. Plus it came with a little piece of pineapple on the side! Tastyyy.

The coffee cake was only okay. The topping is good, but the whole middle and bottom is decidedly average. Not worth the calories, I think! I'd get the potatoes instead any day.

I wish their menu was a little more customizable and a little more vegetarian-friendly. And the decor is quite long-in-the-tooth, down-home, country family kind of atmosphere. Still, a good breakfast/brunch option in the Mountain View area!

Reviewed March 10, 2013

A must get breakfast site for all! The best bang for your buck! I had an omelette filled w/ ham, cheese and all, and it was the best breakfast I had in Mountain View, CA. My Aunt ordered the French Toast which was a portion fit for an army. My Aunt insisted on taking home a piece of the coffee cake (center cut) and it was the best once nuked in the microwave. Staff was quick to help us and to place our order. Food came out quickly even though the restaurant dining area was full. They were very busy, but staff was very organized and fluent as I recall. No problems at all with the take out order and I'll return to Hobee's again sometime!

1  Thank Brian B