“Great for weekend family breakfast”
Review of Hobee's

Hobee's
Ranked #65 of 328 Restaurants in Mountain View
Cuisines: American
Mountain View, California
“Great for weekend family breakfast”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

They were great with our kids, bringing out small plates of fruit in the shape of a smiley face immediately, cups of water with lids on, and paper/crayons to keep them occupied. We thought the food was fine - good value, decent nosh and lots of it. Just what a starving and jetlagged family needed on a Sunday morning. The blueberry coffee cake is amazing (and the servings are huge). Someone appeared every 5 seconds to fill our coffee cups.

I'm sure we'll be going back.

• Visited March 2013

Liberty, Missouri
“A best for Breakfast!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Whenever I'm in Mountain View, my kids know I'm going to want to stop at one of the Hobees. Sure, I'll be there for good eggs and all the fixings, but mostly those dishes are just an excuse to order a piece of their wonderful blueberry coffee cake. The place smells of it and all the other sumptuous aromas of homey food.
Service is friendly and fast; the coffee hot and plentiful. Yes, you're sitting shoulder to shoulder with other folks because these spots are small, but that only makes it posible to on occasion make a new acquaintance.
My grade school grandkids love it as much as their parents and I. Perfect for a family!

• Visited January 2013
Bay Area, California
“Average breakfast fare..”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Hobees is one of those places I go to out of necessity, when there are no options nearby..

I am not knocking this place, but in my opinion a real breakfast place like Los Gatos Uptown/Downtown Cafe, Bills, Stacks, etc.. do so much better..

Very average stuff, but people prefer to dine here because it maintains the same standard across its restaurants..

Go if you must.

Visited October 2012
Los Altos Hills, California
“Pizza joint that won't disappoint.”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Fast, unique combinations, clean and nice. Value pricing with salads as well.

Visited March 2012
Mountain View, California
“Still the best breakfast available”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Each time we go, I tell myself I'll opt for something else, but I wimp out and choose the Santa Cruz Scramble. Lucky me. I do think the potatoes could be tastier, but why quibble.

Visited March 2012