“Good Sports Bar in Mountain View, CA”
Review of Francesca's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Francesca's
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I was in need of the Sunday NFL Ticket package on my recent vacation to the South Bay. I found Francesca's through Yelp. The bar offers food, but I didn't try anything. There is a great Taqueria right next door, so you can pop right across the parking lot for really good Mexican, but that's another review. Francesca's has a bunch of large screen TVs in the front room behind the bar and 6 games were on those. In the back room are a couple of pool tables and a huge projection screen TV with more large screens on the wall. The place was fairly empty when I was there owing to the lack of games relevant to the Bay Area footballers (no Raiders or Niners) and since the Steelers had played Thanksgiving night, none of the Yinsers either. The Yelp reviews said it was a Steeler bar. My compliments to the bartender, he makes a terrific Bloody Mary- nicely spicy and a slice of Bacon as well- quite the early AM meal. Francesca's isn't a fancy place, but a good local divey bar and a great place to watch games for those out-of-towners that need their football fix.