“Great Thai Food!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I have been to Amarin Thai about two times now. Overall its good thai food. What I like about it is the extensive menu. There are just too many options to choose from. Their fresh spring rolls are the best.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Went there for dinner on my own and was shown a rubbish table right next to the door which I refused, after which i was hesitantly given another, better table. Ordered the red chicken curry as a main, no starter. The main course arrived within 5 min which made me wonder whether dishes are freshly prepared (the food actually arrived prior to the cocktail I had ordered as well). The food was good and came in decent size. The strawberry/vodka cocktail was not drinkable, way too sweet. But no blame on them, i just took a chance on the menue and don't know how this cocktail is supposed to taste and I probably just made the wrong choice. While i was chewing my last bite I already got the bill. Over all I felt not very appreciated at this place.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

My kids 6 and 9 years old love this place! Their favorite is pad-see-ew. I like curry and eggplant. This place could be crowded, so we prefer come on weekdays. It is a big restaurant with several rooms and a bar.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

This is easily one of the best Thai restaurants I have been to in the US. The food is great and there are a lot of choices on the menu. The ambience is good and the place is not very noisy even when it is crowded. The service is ok but could be even better. Not a major gripe though.

This is definitely a must-eat place for tasty Thai food.

1  Thank Sushar
Reviewed May 3, 2013

This restaurant is a great find -- really excellent, authentic Thai food. Three of us visited, all experienced Thai food fans, and we were all very impressed. The menu is huge -- essentially anything Thai you could want. Service was friendly and amazingly fast when the restaurant was full at a peak evening time. If you like Thai, you cannot go wrong at this restaurant. And, there is a great place across the street for ice cream afterwards!