“One of my favorite "not just burritos" Mexican places” 4 of 5 bubbles

Fiesta Del Mar Too
Ranked #53 of 327 Restaurants in Mountain View
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Silicon Valley
“One of my favorite "not just burritos" Mexican places”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2012

Great seafood - when I have a hankering for something tasty and different, we go there. Camerones Alex are great - I'm normally pretty good at figuring out what's in sauces, and this one is great and I'm sure I haven't figured out 2-3 of the ingredients.

1 Thank The_JohnnyB

N. California
“excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2012

Excellent Mexican food. Really tasty and fresh. Just eat here trust me.

San Jose, CA
“Good Mexican food with a nice atmosphere.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2011

A week wouldn't be complete without a trip to Fiesta Del Mar Too. I always enjoy the food and courteous staff. I does however take a bit too long to get your check when lunch is over.

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank Dyevest
USA
“I can't believe the positive reviews”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2011

I live in the Southwest and mexican food is my favorite ethnic cuisine. My order (enchiladas) were somewhat cold and the sauce was watery as if it had been frozen and tossed in a microwave. The waiter got my order incorrect and never showed up to refill glasses or ask if we wanted anything. The cost was about double what I usually pay for a comparable order in similar restaurants. Maybe the other reviewers aren't used to good Mexican and Texmex food as I am, because this isn't it.

• Visited February 2011
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
New York City, New York
“Grat tequila, fun atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2009

This is a great mexican restaurant to go to if you are looking for good tequila, descent food, and a fun wait staff. The same family owns several restaurants in Mt. View, so if you've been to them you'll recognize the similarities (the names escape me at the moment). Great place to go after work, or to watch soccer.

• 3 of 5 bubbles