We stayed three nights here for Stanford graduation and it worked out great. Two or three blocks off 101 at the Moffett Blvd. exit. I drove up and my wife and teenage daughter flew. They took the Caltrain down from Millbrae which is a short BART or cab ride from SFO. I strolled over to the train station, and while I was waiting for them, I noticed that Castro Street (changes from Moffett after the tracks) was hoppin'. They got off the train and we ate at the Vaso Azzurro restaurant which I highly recommend. There are about 15 other restaurants in that first block which is a easy 7 minute walk from the Hampton.
Back to the hotel. They recently remodelled all the rooms and they are very clean and modern. The carpet on the stairs hasn't been done yet...big deal!
They put out a free breakfast and every one is friendly and polite. We stayed in Hamptons acrooss the country and they were all a great value. I'd go back to this one.
Tip: We got a pricey but good pizza from "Fast Pizza" accross the street.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mountain View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mountain View Hotel Mountain View
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mountain View
- Hampton Inn Mountain View
- Mountain View Hampton Inn