“I fail to understand the buzz regarding their burgers and fries.”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #26 of 327 Restaurants in Mountain View
Cuisines: American
Mountain View, California
“I fail to understand the buzz regarding their burgers and fries.”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

On the two occasions I tried their burgers and fries, I was underwhelmed and left wondering why In-N-Out received plaudits. The convenience of driving through I can understand, but they do not compare, I feel, with local burger places like Clark's, Kirk's or Jeffrey's. I find the quality of the burger suspect.

Northern California
“What makes this In-N-Out different?”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

If you've had In-N-Out burgers, you know the menu and quality of the burgers is pretty consistant. French fries are lousy in all In-N-Outs, so we don't bother. The staff at the place at El Camino Real & Grant Road make the difference. Always friendly, keep the place clean and work quickly to fill orders. Tip: we save gas by parking and going in to order. The wait-time is slightly more, but burning fuel for 10 minutes just isn't worth the money or environmental impact.

• Visited January 2012