“Excellent Customer service”

Sunnyvale, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Customer service”
Reviewed December 18, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I always stop by this place once a week to pick up couple of scoops of saturated fat.
One thing unbeatable about this store is the exceptional service by the crew.

Visited December 2013

Fountain Hills, Arizona
“Always good ice-cream”
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

This has to be one of the busiest Baskin Robbins I have ever seen! We have gone there multiple times during our stay in the area and each time there is a line of at least 5-6 couples/families. The employees are pleasant but not in a big hurry to serve the customers. Perhaps they need to hire more help. The ice-cream is worth the wait, just don't expect to get in and out quickly.

Visited October 2013
MOUNTAIN VIEW
“Staff disgruntled”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Ice cream has ice in it, the staff seems to hate their jobs, too bad, I would think working in an ice cream store could be a lot of fun.

Visited June 2012
Bangalore
“Yummm”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

All the flavors....... Great after dinner dessert... Not too far from home... They,'vs always been good.... Gelato is fine, but Baskin never fails

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Great Ice Cream, Interesting decision to clean”
Reviewed February 3, 2012

After Coldstone proved to be complete liars about their hours, my fiance and I went to Baskin Robbins for some icy creams. Going to Baskin Robbins, you know what to expect. Approximately 31 flavors. Prices that are always a little surprisingly high. Milkshakes. Promos for their newest invention (in this case, ice cream cake bites and also their soft serve).

But this time, I tried a new flavor. Slow-churned chocolate covered banana. In one of those chocolate-and-peanut-dipped waffle bowls. Which I smashed up and approximated the Coldstone concept of a mix-in. What can I say, if I can't adapt to my environment, I adapt my environment to me.

Oooooh my goodness. It was delicious. So so fudgy, and creamy, and wonderful. Dare I say, I loved it?

One thing that wasn't so lovable, they were cleaning up (about a half hour before closing), and were spraying ammonia around the restaurant. Nothing like the smell of ammonia while you're eating ice cream. Blegh.

• Visited January 2012