Extended Stay America - San Jose - Mountain View
Hotel Avante, a Joie de Vivre Hotel(Mountain View)(Great Value!)
$209
$157
Hotel Vue(Mountain View)(Great Value!)
$169
$152
Official Hotel
Hampton Inn & Suites Mountain View(Mountain View)(Great Value!)
$309
Hampton.com
Hotel Zico(Mountain View)(Great Value!)
$210
$239
Hotels.com
Super 8 Mountain View(Mountain View)
$124
Budget Motel(Mountain View)
$190
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsattached kitchenrooms are smalldecent hotelnice place to stayel camino realbed was comfortablefront desk staffsumanbusinessskypeexhibitedbrittanyfreewayfridgesofaratesoffice
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I recently stayed here for business and was very pleased with the service and rooms. My room was very clean and recently remodeled. The room was basic, large bed, couch, bathroom, small kitchen, and an dining table. I had no problem accessing the free wifi that some reviews mentioned was a problem. Each room is self catering so don't expect a maid to come in and make your bed every day. If there was something I think they could improve on, it is a bit more training for their employee's, some of them seemed a bit uninformed about hotel policy and meeting the needs of the guests. Other then that if I need to stay here again I totally would without giving it a second thought.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Property M, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Mountain View, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

We would like to extend our thanks for your kind words about your stay at Extended Stay America Mountain View, CA. I am happy to hear that your stay was a great one and that you found our recently renovated rooms fresh and clean and just what you needed for a comfortable stay. We also recently upgraded our internet service so that guests do not experience the slower connections as in the past. It sounds as if that was the ticket to making sure our guests were able to access the internet without incidence. Thank you for letting us and other travelers know it worked great! We pride ourselves on providing an excellent value to each guest each stay. Thank you again for your kind review, we look forward to seeing you again. With our thanks the Management at Extended Stay America, Mountain View, CA.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I have been here for 3 months. This place is great from the service to the professionalism exhibited by the employees. I have had a room with a king-sized bed, as well as, a sofa(bed). The room is clean and is spacious with plenty of room for my belongings. The area is quiet and there is always someone here 24 hrs. I have had the opportunity to meet pretty much all of the staff, all excellent. From Perla, who works mornings, and always brings me banana nut muffins from the back, to Brad, who works afternoons, to Jeremy, who works weekends/nights. Best of all the manager/boss, Brandy, is always in a good mood, and quickly resolves problems. I will definitely come here again especially if I get reward points.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Caster W

Thank you for your review of Extended Stay America Mountain View. We are so pleased that our staff was so pleasant and helpful during your stay with us. We strive to provide the best customer service coupled with clean, spacious guest rooms for all our guests stay after stay. Our company prides itself on going above and beyond and making our hotels a home away from home for you. We hope that you do come back to stay with us again in the future should your travels bring you back to the Mountain View area. With Hospitality, the Management at Extended Stay America Mountain View, CA.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Basic hotel but all you coould ask for. Room was extremely clean, updated, and had a comfortable bed. Small but adequate kitchen. Staff was fantastic. Location is not bad but can be a bit hard to access. I had been to this hotel 10+ times and would stay there again. Only thing I would like would be for TV to have more stations to chose from.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Mountain View, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Thank you for your recent review of Extended Stay America Mountain View, CA. I am happy to hear that you are a repeat guest of ours who finds our hotel and staff to be accommodating and just what you need for each of your stays. We pride ourselves on making all our guests feel at home and comfortable each and every stay. We also appreciate your feedback regarding our TV channel selections and we want you to know that we hear your request and we are always looking for ways to improve the amenities that we offer our guests and we will take your comments up to our corporate office for review. Thank you again. We look forward to having you back at our Mt View CA location for all your future stay to the area. With our thanks the Management at Extended Stay America Mt View.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

The brochure said they had business services available but the rude day clerk refused any type of assistance even though the check in clerk said they did have them. The nice night clerk tried to get her to help me but she told me to go elsewhere for help.The location is hard to get to. The rooms were Old and old smelling rooms. Noisy air and heater. Poor lighting. Rude day clerk. Poor grab and go breakfast.

Room Tip: no elevator to 2nd floor rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Property M, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Mountain View, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

I would like to thank you for taking a moment to review our hotel Extended Stay Mountain View, Ca. I want to apologize that our staff was not clear on our business services offered at this location at check in. We do indeed offer faxing, copy services and printing of boarding passes for our guests. We do not however have a business center at this location or computer access for guests at this time. I am very apologetic that this was not made clear at check in from the evening clerk. I am also very sorry that you had any type of negative staff interaction and I assure you that I have talked with all our staff members to re-enforce the importance of 100% guest satisfaction, each stay and at no time should a guest be made to feel as if they are a bother to us, all guests are important and we are here for you.

I also wanted to take a moment to thank you for your comments about our guest rooms, we just went through a complete hotel renovation in 2012 and we pride ourselves on making sure our rooms are fresh and clean for all our guests comfort. I am so sorry that your room was less than satisfactory and again we will be sure to re-visit the extreme importance of cleanliness and fresh smelling rooms for our future guests. I appreciate all our visitors that take the time to let us know how we are doing and should you have any other concerns I invite you to call me directly at 650-962-1500 x5002 and I would be happy to make sure we make things right for you. With Hospitality the Management at Extended Stay America Mountain View, Ca.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Stayed here for 4 days for work. Normally stay at higher-priced hotels, but they were full due to a nearby convention.

Rooms were clean, jogging trail nearby, mostly professional clientele. My only complaints were (big:) really slow wifi (even though I paid for the higher speed) and (no big deal) all-carb breakfast. But the price was about 50% less than what I normally pay.

They don't have daily maid service, but I dont need it. You can get clean towels anytime from the front desk.

Sleep quality is great if your room faces away from 237 (mine did).

Room Tip: Get a room facing the jogging trail. Some rooms face 237, which has a lot of noise.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Property M, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Mountain View, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay America- Mountain View . We are committed to providing every guest with outstanding accommodations, so I was pleased to read your remarks about your room and our staff. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. For that I am truly sorry.

I am eager to respond to your concerns regarding our WiFi access. Extended Stay Hotels strives to provide a stable, high-speed Internet connection at every hotel. Our networks are designed to support normal internet use, such as email, basic web-surfing, and VPN connections. Although our guests typically enjoy quick uploads and downloads, speeds are variable and can be affected by guest activity, such as streaming video and music content and online gaming. Be assured that your comments are very valuable to us as we work with our Internet providers to create a reliable online experience for all of our guests.

We thank you again for your kind words about our hotel and excellent service. We do hope that you will come see us again should your travels bring you to our area in the future. With Hospitality the Management at Extended Stay America Mountain View, CA.