“Outstanding Place!”

Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Mountain View
Atlanta, Georgia
“Outstanding Place!”
Reviewed February 28, 2011

This is one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in this price range. The staff were extremely friendly and courteous. Mr. Patel looked after his guests as though we were one of his own family.
On the checkout day, I had a meeting till late afternoon. Mr. Patel offered for my spouse to stay in the room until the maid came to clean, and he even offered to have our room cleaned the very last.
When viewed from outside, it is like a normal three star hotel. Inside the room, it is easily four or five stars!
We will be sure to stay here in the future. We are spreading the word to our colleagues that they choose this place for their next trip.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank GT1_11

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed February 24, 2011

I travel to this area frequently. I've stayed in several hotels. I've experienced some of the finer places one could imagine, with all the glitz and glamour... If I have to travel here, this is the ONLY place I want to stay. The rooms are very nice, and conducive to work for a business traveler; but the key to my loyalty her is the customer care. I'm treated like family! It has nothing to do with my frequent trips here. More so, as I watch the staff interact with everyone there, it is a consistently superior service they take to heart. That is something I appreciate. I only wish they would call me by my first name - because I feel like part of their family. I will ALWAYS stay here.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank 2000Indy500
Oakland, California
Reviewed February 19, 2011

I booked a king room, it was not available and the only room available was a closet or so it seemed like it. The front desk agent was not friendly or understanding of my situation and told me I could go else where if I was too good for them. That's not service and we will not be back. The bed in the room was nice for the short time we were there.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
hyannis
Reviewed January 28, 2011

This hotel was updated, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was delicious and plentiful, and the service was spectacular.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Mountain View, California
Reviewed November 3, 2010

Service was great , Loved the room and cable channels just like being at home. My co-worker and I have stayed at a lot of hotels in the area and found this Holiday Inn Express is one of the nicest, with a great staff specifically Gladys and Mr Patel. Read many reviews and I agree with them wholeheartedly.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
TownCenter, Director of Sales at Hotel Strata, responded to this review, January 7, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write this review about our Hotel. The staff takes pride in genuinely serving the guests and making them feel like they are truly at a home away from home. We hope to see you next time you come to visit Mountain View.

Management
Salisbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 25, 2010

At first sight this is a standard hotel of the type and it certainly does what it says on the tin. What sets it apart is the constructive and friendly attitude of the management - anxious for feedback - and great attention to detail.The result for us was an enjoyable stay and excellent value for money. Highly recommended.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Tustin, California
Reviewed October 24, 2010

Simply stated, I have never experienced better. I travel a lot for work (about 3-4 times a month) and it's hard to believe that I am saying this about a Holiday Inn Express. Although you can't compare it to something like the Venetian or Polazzo, I can say with 100% certainty that you will love this hotel. Rooms are average size but are beautifully furnished and very comfortable. Awesome staff who care about their customers. Very nice facilities (pool, gym, restaurant, parking lot). I will sum this up saying that this hotel is very well taken care of and it definitely shows. I love this place.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
#2 of 27 in Palo Alto
Hotel Zico
Hotel Zico
#5 of 18 in Mountain View

Been to Hotel Strata? Share your experiences!