My family (wife and two kids aged 8 & 5) stayed at the Holiday Inn express over the labor day weekend. We had a King suite. The room was decent sized, although if our kids were much older I think it would have been a little cramped. The beds were comfortable and the room was clean. I was a little worried about the street noise since the hotel is on a pretty busy street, but our room was towards the back and we didn't have any noise issues.
The complimentary breakfast buffet was OK. They had bagels, cold cereal and frozen waffles/french toast that could be toasted. I've had better (and I've had worse). There really isn't anything you can walk to from the hotel, but it's a short drive to a lot of locations in the south bay, and it has good freeway access. There were two TV's in the room along with a DVD player which was handy, except that we had trouble with one of the remotes that they fixed once, but then it promptly stopped working again.
All in, I felt it was a pretty good value for the price.,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Upscale Boutique Hotel Strata offers modern designer hotel accommodations, deluxe services and extended-stay amenities. Free WiFi, hot breakfast, free weekday shuttle is also included for hotel services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Strata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Mountain View (Town Center) Hotel Mountain View
- Holiday Inn Mountain View
- Mountain View Holiday Inn