Hotel Strata
Hotel Zico(Mountain View)(Great Value!)
$100
Savings alert! 56% below average rates

The price you found is 56% lower than this hotel's average rate of $227/night.

$147
ExtendedStay
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $201/night.

$159
QualityInn
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

$139
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $210/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Mountain View(Mountain View)(Great Value!)
$145
$129
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $221/night.

$199
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $233/night.

Hotel Avante, a Joie de Vivre Hotel(Mountain View)(Great Value!)
$112
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of $230/night.

Hotel Vue(Mountain View)(Great Value!)
$119
$107
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of $199/night.

$159
$151
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 57% below average rates

The price you found is 57% lower than this hotel's average rate of $351/night.

$309
Hampton.com
All reviewsheated bathroom floorsmr patelshuttle servicemexican restaurantstate of the artrain showerbig tvfeel homehigh techplace to staypancake machinethought of everythingcomfortable staywonderful hotelgreat amenitiesthe entire staffyogurt
Reviewed November 1, 2011

My husband and I recently stayed here for two nights. He had a procedure done at a local hospital and I needed a hotel that was close, comfortable and quiet. Upon making the reservation "Gladys" was an angel in helping and assuring me that she would pick a room that would see to our needs. She was extremely helpful and compassionate and did in fact secure us a room that met all of our needs. The room was clean, quiet and the bed very comfortable. In going through this difficult time in our lives, we could not have asked for a better place to stay and the staff were great. The breakfast choices were numerous and although I was under a lot of stress with the upcoming procedure that morning for my husband, the staff made me laugh with one in a "Marilyn Monroe" wig for halloween. She was very attentive and friendly as were all the staff we encountered including the manager. We will definitely stay here again. Thank-you, you truly are service excellence at it's best!!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Mtngrl58
Reviewed September 7, 2011

Clean and large rooms, very friendly staff. breakfast is served quite late (and you can always pick a banana if you slept late). Good Free WiFi.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 22, 2011

Wow. The staff at this hotel bailed me out of a tight spot!

Fedex Kinkos put me in a bind, and I needed to get some important printing done. The folks here at Holiday Inn Express happily suggested they could do it. I couldn't believe it, but they took on a print job to bail me out of a jam. And they did it in such a friendly and helpful way that I was impressed enough to decide right then and there that this would be my go to hotel for Mountain View. Not only that, they are a great credit to the Holiday Inn Express brand.

Now, for the rest of the experience. Free breakfast, including meat and eggs, as well as a good selection of muffins, pancakes, cereals, etc and a good selection of juices, milk and coffee. Good, staple breakfast.

Room was comfortable and clean. Shower has great pressure and felt very nice. Check-in was flawless and fast. Internet was easy to connect to (both wired and wireless) and reasonable fast.

For a business traveler like myself, I cannot recommend this hotel enough.

-- Steve

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Steven B
Reviewed August 13, 2011

With all of the great reviews on here, I was expecting more. In the end, this is just an average Holiday Inn Express. I was quite surprised to find it is a motel and not a hotel. These things wouldn't be that incriminating if it weren't for the price I had to pay. It was about triple what I would want to pay and more than some of the other options I considered.

• Stayed: August 2011
TownCenter, Owner at Hotel Strata, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2011

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review about your stay. We understand that the rates in the area are much higher due to rising costs and you may have expected a different layout for the hotel since our room doors do open outdoor, like a motel. However we are located in a safe area and we do keep our rates higher due to our service and quality of our furnishings and amenities that we offer. We hope that we may have the opportunity to serve you in the future with a different experience.
Rates in this area for comparable hotels are very near to ours as well.

Reviewed August 11, 2011

Loved this clean hotel in a great location. We missed out first of 2 night's stay because of a missed plane connection and they were very understanding. Our room was ready for us when we dragged ourselves in the following morning after a sleepless night in an airport layover. The room was nice without trying to be too fancy. The mattresses and pillows were not just comfortable - they were heavenly.
The included breakfast the next morning was fabulous - and the hostess was charming and efficient. I really enjoyed chatting with her. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family