Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Wyndham$93
Expedia.com$93
Hotels.com$93
Priceline$93
FindHotel$93
Traveluro$106
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 23, 2017

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 5, 2017

Ouf flight into SFO was a 7:30 am. We had dinner plans in Mt. View. The staff at Ramada Inn gave us a noon, early check in. We asked for a quiet room and they gave us an inside corner room. It was very quiet. The staff was accommodating in every way. The room was spotless, the beds were comfortable (2 queen). We have no complaints about our stay here and would come back again.

Room tip: Ask the staff for a quiet room. They are happy to be helpful.
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 23, 2017

Old Motel format with doors to room facing parking. Small rooms and overpriced at $225 a night. Located in run down neighborhood.

Date of stay: January 2017
Reviewed January 8, 2017

Date of stay: January 2017
Reviewed December 31, 2016

I have been traveling to the Bay Area for the last 4 years for work.
If you have ever been to this area for business, you know that there is a supply/demand problem here that causes sub par hotel rooms to charge luxury-like prices.

This hotel would be $89 anywhere else in the US.

I needed to be in Palo Alto for work and I thought I would stay here again rather than my usual hotel near SJC Airport to avoid some of the 110 traffic going North in the morning.
It was a cold week in the Bay Area (temp was in the 30's). When I checked in, I was given a room on the second floor (two story - enter from the outside type hotel). I only had a small bag, but if you had a lot to carry, you probably would just ask for a ground level floor room. When I got to the room, it had to be about 45 degrees in the room. I cranked up the thermostat and left hoping that it would warm up by the time I got back (it probably reached a max of high 60's.)

They have a small exercise room that looks like it was converted from an old room. Free parking, and free breakfast (eggs made from powder, waffle mix, juice from a bag, toast, etc.)

If you need to be in Sunnyvale, MV, or Palo Alto in the morning and don't have a colleague to help you use the HOV lane, this is a great location, otherwise, stay closer to SJC.

Date of stay: December 2016