Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$93
Wyndham$93
Hotels.com$93
Priceline$93
eDreams$93
FindHotel$93
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 23, 2017

Old Motel format with doors to room facing parking. Small rooms and overpriced at $225 a night. Located in run down neighborhood.

Date of stay: January 2017
Reviewed January 8, 2017

Date of stay: January 2017
Reviewed December 31, 2016

I have been traveling to the Bay Area for the last 4 years for work.
If you have ever been to this area for business, you know that there is a supply/demand problem here that causes sub par hotel rooms to charge luxury-like prices.

This hotel would be $89 anywhere else in the US.

I needed to be in Palo Alto for work and I thought I would stay here again rather than my usual hotel near SJC Airport to avoid some of the 110 traffic going North in the morning.
It was a cold week in the Bay Area (temp was in the 30's). When I checked in, I was given a room on the second floor (two story - enter from the outside type hotel). I only had a small bag, but if you had a lot to carry, you probably would just ask for a ground level floor room. When I got to the room, it had to be about 45 degrees in the room. I cranked up the thermostat and left hoping that it would warm up by the time I got back (it probably reached a max of high 60's.)

They have a small exercise room that looks like it was converted from an old room. Free parking, and free breakfast (eggs made from powder, waffle mix, juice from a bag, toast, etc.)

If you need to be in Sunnyvale, MV, or Palo Alto in the morning and don't have a colleague to help you use the HOV lane, this is a great location, otherwise, stay closer to SJC.

Date of stay: December 2016
Reviewed November 15, 2016

When you go to the Ramada, you expect a nice place, at least if you look at the price when you book. But the stay was very disappointing. Old, noisy room with a very synthetic smell of strong cleaner. Noisy airco that was unusable during the night. The visitor in the room on the upper floor was up many times a night and his walking around was too noisy for me to be able to sleep. Avoid the breakfast. It is a real free motel type of breakfast. I heard that all stays in Silicon Valley are so terrible expensive. That can explain the situation for a part. But if you don't take the location into account the price is 4 times too high.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
BizTraveller12345, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Mountain View, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2016

Hi Johan K,
Thank you so much for your review and we apologize that we didn't fully meet your expectations during your recent stay. We continuously strive to provide the best service and the most comfortable stay for our guests, and hope that we can welcome you again to the Ramada Mountain View on your next stay in our beautiful city.

Kind regards.

Reviewed November 10, 2016

There were two giant spiders throughout my one night stay. One was in the shower and another was by the left nightstand. In addition the sink was partially clogged.

Date of stay: November 2016
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
mountain9087, Owner at Ramada by Wyndham Mountain View, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2016

Thank you for the time to write your concerns to us. We are sincerely sorry for your less then adequate experiences here with us at Ramada. We try are very best to keep up with our guest comments and reviews. This is the first time i'm hearing about this and i shall be looking more into it. I hope on your next visit to the area we can accommodate you again to show a higher level of customer service.