Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Tripadvisor$93
Hotels.com
Wyndham$93
Expedia.com$93
Traveluro
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2016

I have stayed here about a half-a-dozen times over the past two years. It's NOT a Marriott or DoubleTree.

It IS a clean, safe, affordable place to stay in a great location for getting to lots of companies on the penninsula.

I have never had a bad experience. There is nothing outstanding, but you will feel that you are getting value and do not have to worry about cleanliness or comfort.

I also like it because a really handy bike and running path is close by. Also a gas station close by, but beware, credit card is $1.00 higher per gallon!! I missed that my first time filling up there.

Lastly, it does front the freeway....I was never bothered by the noise, but if you are sensitive, ask for a room with low noise potential.

Room tip: If you are a light sleeper, ask for a room further back from the freeway
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank David T
mountain9087, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Mountain View, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2016

Thank you for the review. We are happy To hear of your great experience with us. We are located near lots of amenities and hope our guest find them to be of use every visit. yes, the down side is a little noise here and there but we can change up and accommodate to fix that. So thank you for the review i we hope to see you again.

Reviewed August 28, 2016

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed August 27, 2016

I booked for a hot tub and enjoyment for one night. Said smoking reservation on my confirmation and hot tub. Hot Tub was not working. Also, their waffle machine stuck and I spent 10 minutes picking the waffle from the waffle maker. Not impressed, and felt ripped off!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
mountain9087, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Mountain View, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2016

Thank you for giving the time to write us a review. This helps us understand the areas that can always use improvements. Service to the guest is an important aspect of the hotel industry. I'm sincerely sorry to hear of your less then satisfactory experience. We at Ramada, are undergoing big changes for the near future. Our goals are to expand customer relations by improving our services and facilitates for a better guest experience. Thank you for your business and I hope we get the chance to accommodate you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 24, 2016

The room decor was nice. The bathroom door was to close to the toilet so it's not so roomy if you need space to get in and out. The wifi was great!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
mountain9087, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Mountain View, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2016

Thank you For the review, we are happy that you feel our hotel was a nice little stop for your business in our area. Please don't hesitate to stop by again and thank you for your time!

Reviewed August 21, 2016

Same as all the other hotels in Mountain View, it is fairly basic but the price is certainly not. Space and cleanliness of the rooms are average. I got a little problem during check in but it was resolved very soon and other than that the services was good. At least the front desk was manned 24 hours and the staffs were responsive. breakfast was better than what I expected, with freshly made waffle and fresh fruit everyday. The hotel is conveniently located next to the Steven Creek trial and the freeway. Very quiet in the evening so it was perfect for me. There was a very small outdoor pool and a small fitness room. The bed was unexpected comfortable though......I will probably stay here again next time I come to town

Room tip: parking is quite limited if you come back late
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
mountain9087, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Mountain View, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review. We give our very best to every person that walks through our doors. It is a nice feeling to hear we did a great job for you guys and your visit to our little part of the city. Thank you for your time and I hope to see you again.