“My stay”

Ranked #17 of 18 Hotels in Mountain View
FLORENCE
“My stay”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

Check in went fine, but I had forgotten some hygiene items and attempted to by a toothbrush and razor from the small front desk store but they did not sell them and they were not available complimentary from the hotel, both of which I found strange. The complimentary wifi was slow and spotty. The shower head was a little short as I am of average height. I am not sure exactly why but I had a tough time staying sleep during my stay. I was disappointed by the fact the faucet to my sink would not chance temperature as the faucet was broken, I did alert the front desk during my stay but it was but repaired during my stay. The room was cleaned adequately daily. I was disappointed that the pool was closed as well as the spa. There is a micro gym, a fellow coworker told me there was a treadmill but it was not operational. The breakfast was adequate some hot sauce fair eggs would be enjoyable. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Gustine, Ca.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

I was just looking for a place to sleep for a night while my wife was in the hospital and this place was a reasonably priced option to some of the others in the area. Some of the reviews were horrid so I wasn't expecting much but I was pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and the friendly staff. Breakfast was o.k. but the location next to the freeway can be a little noisy.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Mountain View, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

I have stayed at the Ramada more times than I can count. It's like my home away from home. The manager( Maria Aberlardo ) she is so sweet she make me feel at home. Erica and Tony are the two that usually take my reservations they're very accommodating to my needs. I would definitely recommend the Ramada to everyone .Its clean,safe and the customer service is great.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great. I like the rooms 112-118. They are bigger
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

The Ramada was a convenient place to stay while attending a conference in Mountain View. Service was exceptional - Maria was engaged, extremely helpful and friendly throughout my stay. Would definitely stay here again at a future trip to Mountain View.

• Stayed December 2012
colorado springs
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

I can honestly say that I have nothing nice to say about this hotel. The location is horrid; right next the freeway (though surprisingly quiet), nothing in the room has been updated since probably 1984, the bed sucks, there are about 5 cable channels at most and the wifi is so weak that out of our two laptops, and two ipads we cannot get a signal. the room is so small that we wouldn't even be able to unpack for the week we are to be here. the others who have said this hotel is "fine" but stay in some pretty pitiful places. I mean c'mon, the carpet is forrest green and hasn't been changed in at least 15 years.Horrible, awful, there aren't words!

Room Tip: Well if you are going to stay here then definitely ask for one away from the freeway. But just keep...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
BizTraveller12345, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Mountain View, responded to this review, November 25, 2012
Thank you for your review. We apologize that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I would like to welcome you again, however, as we continue our renovations of not only our lobby and breakfast room, but also all of our guest rooms. With new carpeting, new flat screen televisions, and other major changes, we hope to see you again at the Ramada Mountain View.

Travelers are raving about these Mountain View hotels