All reviewsfront deskel caminocomfortable bedbusiness tripsilicon valleyoatmealsausagesmall hotelfree breakfastshoreline amphitheaterbusiness hotelsan josesamiinterviewmicrowavegoogleuber
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here last year and had a wonderful experience. Staff is friendly and nice. But our room this time is run down and the pillows are horrific. Like resting your head on a couch cushion. Wouldn't take much to bring it up to snuff though.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
RidgemontHospitality, Front Office Manager at Hotel Vue, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

We appreciate your feedback and will be looking into the concerns you have brought up to us. We hope upon your next trip to Mountain View we will be able to provide you with 5 star service.

Reviewed January 18, 2018

Staying at this unique little gem of a hotel, while a parent underwent a procedure at El Camino Hospital was the highlight of an otherwise stressful sojourn. We were treated like royalty, offered warm cookies at the end of very long days. Special thanks to Marie at the Front Desk and her kind and gracious demeanor that made us feel at home. Highly recommend the location, wonderful breakfast, comfortable and CLEAN rooms- did I mention the great Customer Service ?...

Room Tip: Stayed upstairs and down, both great options.
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
RidgemontHospitality, General Manager at Hotel Vue, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2018

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to not only give us a 5 star review, but highlight the service you received by Marie at the front desk. We thrive on positive feedback, and I will ensure that Marie receives your laudatory praises. We hope that you are able to join us again sooner rather than later and to that end, safe travels!

Warm regards

Sean Hadley
Hotel Vue

Reviewed January 17, 2018

Overall a good hotel for a quick stay. I was put on the 1st floor, across the hall from the maids quarters and the gym and a few steps away from the lobby. There was noise at all hours of the day (and night) which made relaxing in the room nearly impossible - foot traffic, loud conversations, the maids' music was loud, and heard grunting in the gym several times during my stay. The room itself was cozy, but definitely lacked finish and didn't seem to have a thorough clean - paint was chipping, the vanity was dirty, carpet was dirty, the shower head half worked, my curtains didn't close all the way and with being on the 1st floor there were cars parked right up to my window and not enough space in the bathroom to change (just a toilet, shower, no additional space) so I was a bit paranoid that I might be seen changing or sleeping... just not up to typical hotel standards. That said, the pillows were super comfy along with the bed. The free breakfast provided was quite decent with healthy options. Free Wifi was spotty at best. Staff was pleasant to interact with. I wouldn't say not to book this hotel - but I would ask for a second level room and inspect it for cleanliness.

Room Tip: Choose a room on a level higher than the 1st floor
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Jessica W
RidgemontHospitality, Front Office Manager at Hotel Vue, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2018

We apologize for not meeting the five star goal we had intended. We hope upon your next trip to Mountain View we can provide you the five star experience we always anticipate to give by making sure to give you a room on a higher floor and a more quiet area. We appreciate your feedback and will look into the other issues you have named. Please feel free to reach out to me personally with any other questions and concerns.
Warm Regards,
Elizabeth Stalions
650-965-0585

Reviewed December 9, 2017

Elizabeth took great care of us, helpful, pleasant and cheerful. Our room was clean and very comfortable. It is in a very quiet area of Mountain View, which hekps when needing a good nights rest. We will for sure stay here next time we are un the area. Thank you Elizabeth for making a stay so pleasant.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
RidgemontHospitality, General Manager at Hotel Vue, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2017

Thank you for your 5 star review! We couldn't be more thrilled to hear about your experience and thank you for taking a moment to recognize Elizabeth. She is one of our best and brightest and I am please to see that we exceeded your expectations on your recent stay. We look forward to doing so again on your next visit to the area! Warm regards. Sean Hadley.

Reviewed November 26, 2017

I stayed here in early October while I was in town for business. Everyone was super helpful and friendly. When I admired a catalog of artwork that was on display in the lobby, the receptionist located a spare copy and gave it to me. My only negative comment (minor) is that my room was somewhat small, but nevertheless I do recommend Hotel Vue.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
RidgemontHospitality, General Manager at Hotel Vue, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2017

Thank you for your positive feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to give us a glowing review, and hope to earn that 5th star on your next stay. Enjoy the artwork book, and until next time, safe travels! Warm regards. Sean Hadley