“Very friendly staff, clean rooms”
Review of Hotel Vue

Hotel Vue
Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Mountain View
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Stayed here for a couple of nights on a business travel. Avi and everyone on their staff is super friendly and try to help out in any way they can. Breakfast was very good. Rooms clean and quite (my room was away from the busy El Camino Real, though not sure if it really matters).

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Bhotels, Director of Operations at Hotel Vue, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

Dear Guest,

We are so proud of the wonderful sense of hospitality that our team has. Thank you for acknowledging them in your review. I will share your comments with them. They will be pleased, especially Avi.

I hope you can stay with us again for your next visit to the Silicon Valley.

There are newer reviews for Hotel Vue

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Stayed here for a business meeting..The rooms were very clean and the staff was helpful and friendly. The location is on the El Camino Real main road so accessibility to the nearby Technology parks was very convenient. The manager Avi was very helpful with giving directions to find the best restaurants in the area as well as making our stay very pleasurable. I have to say that the service and ambiance of the Hotel Vue is on par with some of the more high end places I have stayed at in the area. It is definitely a home away from home and I will definitely stay there on my next visit.

Room Tip: Request a room that faces the back of the property to avoid any noise from the main street
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Bhotels, Director of Operations at Hotel Vue, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Dear Guest,

We are so proud of our team and their commitment to hospitality. Your acknowledgment of their efforts is so rewarding. I will share your comments with them. They will be happy to hear them, especially Avi.

Your business is important to us and we thank you.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

All in all a very pleasant stay. Friendly staff, good bed, very clean and inviting. Good value for money in this area I would say. If you are troubled with noise you might want to get a room facing away from the main road. For me it was not a problem at all.

Dear Asle,

Your desire to stay with us again is the best recommendation we can ask for. We believe that we offer an excellent value with comfortable accommodations, tasty breakfast and outstanding service. Your review re-confirms our confidence in the high standards we hold.

Thank you for choosing the Hotel Vue for your stay in the Silicon Valley.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Stayed here one night. The rooms are not bad, the bed is fine. However, the lobby is nothing more than a desk in the hallway and we found the girl staffing the desk sitting in the breakfast area behind her MacBook with earplugs in several times. Speaking of the "breakfast": a few tables and a few muffins, bagels, dry baked potatos and if you're lucky some scrambled eggs. Worst of all: paper plates and cups... Have seen this elsewhere (I have to admit: I paid much more in the other hotel) and I just find this unacceptable. I'm not sleeping in a Mac Donald's, I want a normal plate and glass/cup!

Noisy airco that makes the curtains blow from the window causing lots of light to come into the room. Had to fiddle with a tray on the outlet to make sure the room stayed dark.

If you can't find or afford something else this place is not bad, but personally I would not go back.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Arjan v

Dear Arjan,

We rely on feedback from our guests to improve our service, so we value your comments. I regret that you were not satisfied with our breakfast choices and that the staff did not display an acceptable level of attentiveness. That is certainly not representative of our standards of excellence.

I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you in person to extend my apologies. Feel free to contact me if possible.

Thank you for your business.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

My mother was having heart surgery at nearby El Camino Hospital so my father, sister, & myself needed a hotel for about a week so that we were close by to help take care of her. We chose Hotel Vue & were very happy that we did. Not only was it within walking distance of the hospital if needed but the staff there were extremely friendly & helpful. When my sister & I checked in, we were greeted with a big smile by Santy. He made us feel very comfortable & would always greet us by name whenever we would see him, as well as always ask how Mom was doing. The breakfast was good, especially the organic steel cut oatmeal & fresh fruit. The staff always made us feel like we were important & tended to any need we had. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a good, honest, & respectable hotel in the Mountain View area. You'll be happy you stayed there!!

Dee, Kelli, & Wes

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Dear Deeahn,

I am so glad that we were able to provide a comfortable place for you and your family to stay while you were taking care of your mother at the hospital. Our team is committed to creating a home away from home for our guests, so I will be glad to share your comments with them, especially Santy.

Our breakfast, comfortable rooms and attentive service are the things we are most proud of, thank you for recognizing our efforts.

Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

I had a change of plans and had to stay south of SFO at the last minute. At 9 pm this was a wonderful treat as my usual Marriott and hiltons were sold out. Room was small but cozy. Nice complementary breakfast but the "fitness" room reminded me of why I like Hiltons or joined 24 Hour Fitness. Staff was SUPER hospitable and really appreciative of my patronage, unlike the large chains sometimes.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Stacey B
Bhotels, Director of Operations at Hotel Vue, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

Dear Stacey,

I am so glad that you gave our hotel a try and enjoyed it so much. We know that our team loves to take care of our guests and it shows in the excellent service they provide. Thank you for acknowledging their efforts.

We look forward to being of service to you again.

Dhruv Patel Patel

Reviewed May 8, 2014

We have just returned from a visit to our daughter and family in Mountain View
We stayed at the Hotel Vue as we always do when visiting once or, more often, twice a year and are welcomed back like old friends.
Once again, we have only praise for this hotel. Rooms are large with very comfortable beds, housekeeping is excellent and hotel staff courteous and helpful.
We always look forward to seeing Santy on reception who is the most pleasant and helpful person you could wish to meet and is such an asset to this hotel. He brightens up your day with his beaming smile and cheerful manner.
We look forward to our next visit later in the year.

Room Tip: We had no problem with outside noise when we stayed in front room facing El Camino Real. Were told t...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Dear Anne,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments about the Hotel Vue with other travelers. We are proud of the size and comfort of the rooms and facility, the cleanliness and most particularly the outstanding service.

Your praise for our staff is wonderful to hear. I will share your remarks with our team. They will be very pleased, especially Santy.

We look forward to welcoming you back for your next visit to your daughter and family.