“Boutique hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles

Hotel Vue
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Mountain View
“Boutique hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

I had a change of plans and had to stay south of SFO at the last minute. At 9 pm this was a wonderful treat as my usual Marriott and hiltons were sold out. Room was small but cozy. Nice complementary breakfast but the "fitness" room reminded me of why I like Hiltons or joined 24 Hour Fitness. Staff was SUPER hospitable and really appreciative of my patronage, unlike the large chains sometimes.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Stacey B
Bhotels, Director of Operations at Hotel Vue, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Dear Stacey,

I am so glad that you gave our hotel a try and enjoyed it so much. We know that our team loves to take care of our guests and it shows in the excellent service they provide. Thank you for acknowledging their efforts.

We look forward to being of service to you again.

Dhruv Patel Patel
Director of Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Shepperton, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014

We have just returned from a visit to our daughter and family in Mountain View
We stayed at the Hotel Vue as we always do when visiting once or, more often, twice a year and are welcomed back like old friends.
Once again, we have only praise for this hotel. Rooms are large with very comfortable beds, housekeeping is excellent and hotel staff courteous and helpful.
We always look forward to seeing Santy on reception who is the most pleasant and helpful person you could wish to meet and is such an asset to this hotel. He brightens up your day with his beaming smile and cheerful manner.
We look forward to our next visit later in the year.

Room Tip: We had no problem with outside noise when we stayed in front room facing El Camino Real. Were told t...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear Anne,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments about the Hotel Vue with other travelers. We are proud of the size and comfort of the rooms and facility, the cleanliness and most particularly the outstanding service.

Your praise for our staff is wonderful to hear. I will share your remarks with our team. They will be very pleased, especially Santy.

We look forward to welcoming you back for your next visit to your daughter and family.

Kenwood, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

My husband and I stay here every week. We return mostly because of the great service. Santy is a pleasure to have greet you- he goes out of his way to make sure you get everything you need.
One thing missing are screens on the windows so you can get fresh air. My husband says local cable is needed to get local sports.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Bhotels, Director of Operations at Hotel Vue, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Dear Guests,

We are so happy to be your home away from home in the Silicon Valley. We really value your loyalty. I will share your nice compliments for our team, they will be pleased, especially Santy.

Thank you for mentioning the window screens and the cable TV selections, we take your feedback seriously.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

I stayed here last week and had an AMAZING stay. Be sure to ask for REYNA since she took really good care of me. Even though I had trouble booking my room on the HotelsTonight app she still gave me the discounted rate. Because of her, I plan to come back here and will tell ALL my friends. Great location, cool spot that includes breakfast and AWESOME customer service from the hotel staff especially REYNA. I was VERY happy with my stay and so happy she got me booked!! Since it was my first time she also made me feel welcome and right at home. I checked in at 10pm and she still greeted me with a smile and was happy to help me. So glad I came here and so happy you guys have Front Desk Agents like her, REYNA saved me last week.

Room Tip: Rooms facing north are quieter.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Bhotels, Director of Operations at Hotel Vue, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Dear Paul,

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. I am so glad that you liked the location and service. We are very proud of our team and the special way they take care of our guests. I appreciate your acknowledgement of their efforts. I will pass on your compliments, they will be so pleased, especially Reyna.

We look forward to being of service to you again in the future.

Minneapolis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

Had a great stay at the Vue. Great and friendly staff. Clean rooms. Fast internet. Good breakfast. The Front Desk employee "Santy" was outstanding to work with. Good recommendations and always looking for ways to help.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Bhotels, Director of Operations at Hotel Vue, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Dear Dave,

Thank you so much for your glowing review of the Hotel Vue.  I am so happy that you enjoyed the accommodations, the fast internet access and the excellent service.  We are very proud of our team and their commitment to hospitality.  I will share your comments with them.  They will be pleased, especially Santi.

I hope you can stay with us again for your next visit to the Silicon Valley.

Grayslake, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

Overall I thought the hotel was overpriced, but then again so is most of Sunnyale/Mountainview area. The hotel by looks isn't anything to be impressed about. In fact the lobby is nothing to be impressed about, it is merely a hallway through the building. We struggled finding the correct road to turn on if you aren't careful you will drive right past it. The room was strangely shaped, for sure a converted from something else. The blinds didn't cover all the windows as some of them are wierd shapes. I had problems getting all the lights from the streets to be blocked out of the room. The have made upgrades to the bathroom and the bed, which made it ok to be there the night I stayed there. Still was a pricey stay. Not sure if I would return.

Room Tip: would choose something facing the back, not the front street.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Bhotels, Director of Operations at Hotel Vue, responded to this review, April 26, 2014
Dear Guest,

I am glad that you appreciated the upgrades to the bed and bath. We offer a number of amenities to enhance the value of the rooms: free Wi-fi, complimentary breakfast, afternoon cookies, fitness center and more. I regret that you did not find the window covering satisfactory. I will certainly follow up on your feedback, thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us.

We appreciate your business very much.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

Really nice location . Front desk was really nicel. Avi made sure that we settled in properly. Also got recomended to a morracon resturant in mountain view. it was very nice and enjoyable. Rooms are really nice and we got more then we expected.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Steve,

Thank you for your nice review of our hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed the location, the facility and the great service. I will share your compliments with our team, they will be pleased to know how much you enjoyed your stay, especially Avi.

I hope you can come back again for another visit to the Silicon Valley.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mountain View
The Grand Hotel
The Grand Hotel
#1 of 33 in Sunnyvale
Hampton Inn & Suites Mountain View

Been to Hotel Vue? Share your experiences!