“Great place”
Review of Hotel Vue

Hotel Vue
Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Mountain View
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Had a great stay at the Vue. Great and friendly staff. Clean rooms. Fast internet. Good breakfast. The Front Desk employee "Santy" was outstanding to work with. Good recommendations and always looking for ways to help.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Bhotels, Director of Operations at Hotel Vue, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Dear Dave,

Thank you so much for your glowing review of the Hotel Vue.  I am so happy that you enjoyed the accommodations, the fast internet access and the excellent service.  We are very proud of our team and their commitment to hospitality.  I will share your comments with them.  They will be pleased, especially Santi.

I hope you can stay with us again for your next visit to the Silicon Valley.

There are newer reviews for Hotel Vue

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Overall I thought the hotel was overpriced, but then again so is most of Sunnyale/Mountainview area. The hotel by looks isn't anything to be impressed about. In fact the lobby is nothing to be impressed about, it is merely a hallway through the building. We struggled finding the correct road to turn on if you aren't careful you will drive right past it. The room was strangely shaped, for sure a converted from something else. The blinds didn't cover all the windows as some of them are wierd shapes. I had problems getting all the lights from the streets to be blocked out of the room. The have made upgrades to the bathroom and the bed, which made it ok to be there the night I stayed there. Still was a pricey stay. Not sure if I would return.

Room Tip: would choose something facing the back, not the front street.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Bhotels, Director of Operations at Hotel Vue, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2014

Dear Guest,

I am glad that you appreciated the upgrades to the bed and bath. We offer a number of amenities to enhance the value of the rooms: free Wi-fi, complimentary breakfast, afternoon cookies, fitness center and more. I regret that you did not find the window covering satisfactory. I will certainly follow up on your feedback, thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us.

We appreciate your business very much.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Really nice location . Front desk was really nicel. Avi made sure that we settled in properly. Also got recomended to a morracon resturant in mountain view. it was very nice and enjoyable. Rooms are really nice and we got more then we expected.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Steve,

Thank you for your nice review of our hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed the location, the facility and the great service. I will share your compliments with our team, they will be pleased to know how much you enjoyed your stay, especially Avi.

I hope you can come back again for another visit to the Silicon Valley.

Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Nice little hotel. I was in the Bay Area for business for a week and they had everything I needed: good fast wifi, decent little gym with free weights, awesome breakfast with healthy choices, and a comfortable bed. I paid almost 1/2 the cost of chains and saved a ton of money without sacrificing my creature comforts.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Kjmcdonald
Bhotels, Director of Operations at Hotel Vue, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. I believe you described the great value that we offer absolutely perfectly. We intend to provide our guests comfort, cleanliness and service without the big price tag.

I hope that you will stay with us upon your next visit to the Silicon Valley.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Nice hotel and the team there are excellent. It is a good value place in the Mountain View area.

Conveniently located in Mountain View on the Grand Camino Real road. Easy to get around everywhere.

The rooms are nice and clean and there is a small gym.

One suggestion would be to get a room that does not face the main road as it can get quite noisy. The air conditioning units can be a little noisy too but no massive deal-breaker.

Breakfast is basic but nice and there is a Walgreens a short walk away for any conveniences you might need.

Room Tip: As it not to face the main road - its quite noisy.

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your taking the time to share your experience at the Hotel Vue with others. I am glad that you enjoyed the fitness center, our service, complimentary breakfast and cleanliness. Our team will be pleased to know that you acknowledged their excellent service. Your opinion is important to us.

Thank you for staying at our hotel for your visit to the Silicon Valley.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

I recently stayed at the Hotel Vue for one night while in Mountain View for a work trip. I was a little worried when I pulled into the parking lot between the hotel facing busy, noisy El Camino on one side, a U-Haul lot on the other and a police officer strolling through the lobby. I was pleasantly surprised when I looked around while checking in. The lobby and breakfast area were clean and modern. The cookies and lemon infused water at the front desk were a nice touch. And, the remodeled rooms complete with microwave and fridge were larger, quieter and nicer than I expected for a hotel in this location/price point.

I was a bit annoyed to find out that the refrigerator was not hooked up (after putting about $25 worth of food items in it the night before). I suppose that was my fault for not checking the temperature when putting my items in there. However, I soon forgot about that after receiving a call at my office later that afternoon from Avi indicating the housekeeping staff found my jewelry on the floor in my room (it had fallen out of my handbag) and advised they would hold it safely at the front desk until I could return to the hotel. I greatly appreciate Avi tracking me down so quickly.

I would definitely stay here again when traveling to Mountain View/Palo Alto.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a remodeled room. My room next to the U-Haul lot was very quiet.
1  Thank 29nicole

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Hotel Vue with other travelers. I am so glad that you were pleased with the ambience, the attention to detail and the commitment to service. It is so fortunate that we were able to help you with your lost jewelry.

We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back upon your next visit to the Silicon Valley.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

My stay was very comfortable I liked the modern feel of this hotel. Avi, the staff person who checked me in, was very professional and understanding that I had a long day and was looking forward to rest. I definitely appreciated that.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Bhotels, Director of Operations at Hotel Vue, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Dear Guest,

Your five star review of our hotel was so nice to hear. We are committed to providing a comfortable, welcoming place to stay and judging from your comments we have accomplished that. I will share your remarks with our team. They will be pleased, especially Avi, the General Manager.