All reviewsel caminosilicon valleybusiness hotelnice hotelbusiness tripcomfortable roombreakfast buffetpalo altofitness centernice stayparking lotenjoyed my stayconvenient locationhome away from homesan joseomelethgi
Reviewed August 11, 2018

This hotel is a good to refresh. If you need some refreshment, this hotel is good. Amenities are great, fitness center opens 24 hours. The room interiors are modern and made me relax. I love the bathroom design. Very cool!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
JC A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mountain View, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2018

Thank you for connecting with us. We are honored you chose our hotel and thrilled we were able to offer you our premium accommodations. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for 8 days and I had one of the best experiences. The lobby and the food was great! Although the rooms were good, they do need to beautify those. The hotel staff was really friendly and helpful. Definitely recommend!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
JC A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mountain View, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2018

Thank you for reaching out. We appreciate the positive feedback. We're in the process of finishing up our renovations and will definitely be making improvements going forward. It was wonderful having you and we hope to welcome you back, soon.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel in Mountain view, quiet during the night even if its located by the El Camino road. The room was clean and nice. The breakfast buffet was very fresh. An extra plus for the gym and pool. The staff was very professional and service minded. Can recommend this hotel, as the price also was ok for this area.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
JC A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mountain View, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Thank you for reaching out. We appreciate the positive feedback for our onsite amenities and wonderful staff. It was an honor having you and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this property over 8 nights for a business trip. The rooms and overall facilities were of a high standard and everything required for a comfortable stay was in place. I would certainly not hesitate to recommend it to others.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
JC A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mountain View, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Thank you for the positive feedback. It was an honor having you and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on a short visit to Stanford University. It was about a 20 minute drive even though it says 6 miles. Twenty five minutes to SJC.

My first room was ground floor ( 126) and had a shed and luggage cart leaned against the window. There were also people on the sidewalk next to the window. The room was very clean but I called immediately to see about changing room as the ground floor and people outside the window made me feel unsafe.

The clerk was very understanding that I was a female alone and moved me to a higher floor. The second room was also spotless.

Breakfast was not included and I couldn’t bring myself to pay $16.95 for a Hilton breakfast that looked very typical of the free ones.

Overall, it was a nice and clean hotel. Plenty of parking and seemed new and well kept.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
JC A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mountain View, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Thank you for reaching out. We happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and our staff was able to accommodate you. We appreciate your feedback on breakfast and will definitely look into solutions going forward. It was great having you and we hope to see you again, soon.