“One night stand”

Hilton Garden Inn Mountain View
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Mountain View
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Nice place currently being renovated and not real busy. Large parking lot and close to freeway. Staff were helpful and friendly. Restaurant was being remodeled & service was taking place in a banquet room.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Mountain View

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I have stayed at this Hilton Garden Inn previously and based on my past experiences, it was no question that when I recently moved to the area and needed a place to temporarily live (turned out just over a month) that this HGI was where I wanted to be. Every staff member I interacted with, from housekeeping, to the front desk/office, and everyone in between went above and beyond my expectations to make me feel at home as I settled into my first few weeks in the area.

Stay-wise, it was everything I have come to expect from an HGI. I opted for a 2 qn room, to have space to spread out. The complimentary wine and beer on Tuesdays was a nice, extra touch, and among the food I ate at the hotel, the soups were delicious and highly recommended. They run a shuttle to local companies, which was definitely well-used on my part.

I'll continue to recommend this hotel to friends and colleagues who have business in the Silicon Valley.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank jvasuncion
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Upon my arrival, I was thirsty from having walked a couple miles from the train station (I chose to do this for exercise). Without my asking, the desk manager didn't hesitate to pull out my complementary two bottles of chilled water. The room had ample room and furnishings. It was clean and comfortable. Especially important to me was that the internet connection was fast and simple to configure -- I was able to connect my laptop both in LINUX and WINDOWS operating systems without trouble. The in-room coffee maker and microwave oven were Godsends. The location of the inn across the street from a supermarket was a great convenience that allowed me to work in my room without having to break for meals. Check-out was a breeze -- I had no trouble accessing the business center to print-out my airline boarding passes.

1  Thank Paul H
Reviewed December 18, 2013

My company allows a wide range of hotel choices when visiting the area. I will definitely return to this location again. Staff was (needlessly in my opinion) apologetic of the renovation. The nice side effect was complimentary breakfast. I was pretty busy and did not use all the services and really enjoyed the fresh coffee and fresh made salsa/pico de gallo for the eggs. One should expect flow restrictive shower heads and low flush toilets in California - its likely the law :-). I found everything was clean and in working order. The location is within walking distance for groceries and a BevMo outlet too.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

The heat was always turned off and everyday cold room to come in and have to turn the heat every night. the bathroom shower has no water flow pressure and no good. overall it was not a good experience staying at this location.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Parbodh T
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Hilton Garden is consistently welcoming. High speed internet included made doing work in my room very easy. The breakfast, although a little pricey, is a great way to start the day. Made to order omelet, bacon and fresh fruit was the way I started my day.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Really enjoyed my stay. Excellent accomodations. Excellent customer service. The cookies served at the front desk were excellent. The fitness center was clean and well maintained with both hand towels and bath towels. The exercise machines were new and included television access. Excellent all around stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Hampton Inn & Suites Mountain View
The Grand Hotel
The Grand Hotel
#1 of 33 in Sunnyvale

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Mountain View? Share your experiences!