Hilton Garden Inn Mountain View
Hotel Avante, a Joie de Vivre Hotel(Mountain View)(Great Value!)
$279
$209
Hotel Zico(Mountain View)(Great Value!)
$294
Hampton Inn & Suites Mountain View(Mountain View)(Great Value!)
$309
$161
Hotel Vue(Mountain View)(Great Value!)
$229
$206
Official Hotel
$239
Hotel Strata(Mountain View)
$420
Super 8 Mountain View(Mountain View)
$145
$129
Budget Motel(Mountain View)
$190
  • Restaurant
$369
$313
Residence Inn
All reviewssilicon valleyel caminobusiness hotelnice hotelmade to order omeletsbusiness tripbreakfast buffet iscomfortable roomfront desk staffthe hotel managereasy accessfitness centerpalo altofirst floorfridge and microwavenice stayinternet connection
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Stayed here for a week on business. Location was great for those traveling to work in the area. Hotel staff were very friendly. Overall the hotel, room and facilities were in great shape. Pool was small but in good condition. The small tuck shop well stocked when needing something late at night.

Room Tip: Rooms on lower level may back onto the parking lot, but have good sound insulation.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 3, 2011

My husband was "put out " that I did not consult him before making reservations for our weekend stay. He was extremely please with our accommodations and even said he would stay again. The room, hallways , etc. were very clean. Our room was very quiet. The breakfast was great - and the room was cheerful overlooking the pool. After staying at other places for twice the price in nearby Palo Alto, we thought the value for our stay was great.
Highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2011

I stayed here for business for two nights, and I found it to be a very nice hotel. There were a lot of nice touches - free fruit and cookies at the front desk, free water bottles, free transport to my work and to the airport. The staff was all very nice; the room was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Wobertson
Reviewed September 1, 2011

Clean, comfy, quiet and reasonable for the area. We just needed a place to sleep for two nights and we'll be back here on our next trip.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2011

First) The "Mountain View Hotel" does not actually have a "Mountain View.." "Mountain View" is the name of the town. (This is VERY misleading,) Then the Front Desk had an "odd" attitude the entire time we were there. One Woman Day Clerk was consistently texting and had a hard time putting her cell phone down to talk with us. I didn't care for the room or the view of the parking lot from the beginning of our stay but was told they were "sold out" this is the only room left at 1pm in the Afternoon with an empty parking lot. When we checked in there was no Shower Curtain in the room. We were on our way to a meeting and Desk was in no hurry to replace the shower curtain so it turned into a "stand off".. At the end of the day I was late to my meeting waiting for them to bring a Shower Curtain. Also the maid skipped my room on Sunday. My next trip to this area I will stay some where else.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor and report things "missing" from your room right away..
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business