“Excellent Shawarma”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed October 24, 2013

The chicken shawarma or the lamb/beef combination is awesome. Make sure you get it in the spinach bread!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

My wife and I visited the restaurant on a Friday night . It was 10:25 PM when we reached, almost closing time. The waiter checked with the chef ,and said he could accommodate us.

The food was great from the start - warm pita bread with a yummy tomato ( and garlic ? ) dip .
The veggie kebab platter was excellent , so was the chicken kebab.

Had a street side seat . With the big glass windows it gave a good view of the streets.

Our server was warm and cordial the whole time in-spite of it being near closing time.
Great service, great food , what more can I ask for . Will come back for more.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

My husband and I recently went to Mediterranean Grill House with a group of 8 friends including children. Everyone in our group had good things to say about their meals. From the three meat platter and chicken shawerma plate to the lamb shish kebob, hummus and salads - everyone enjoyed their meals. Even the 6 year old said she really enjoyed her meal, all except the mildly spicy sauce on her hummus (the hummus alone she enjoyed very much).

This restaurant is on a busy street in downtown Mt. View so parking can be a bit difficult at times. But it's great to have a nice little walk back to the car after filling up on good food. The staff are usually nice but have been a bit rude on a couple occasions. But all in all, we enjoy it and will continue to go back. We think that the prices are pretty reasonable as well.

Reviewed June 13, 2011

Really good location in a nice neighborhood. Cheap and delicious. I ate chicken kebab and my friend lamb kebab. Both were really great! And finally - really spicy peperoni aside.

Reviewed March 3, 2011

The tables are a bit crowded together, but that's my only complaint. The food and service is very good. I eat here at least once a week.