Best Western Plus Tree House
Swiss Holiday Lodge(Mount Shasta)(Great Value!)
$60
Shasta Inn(Mount Shasta)
$79
$70
Priceline
Strawberry Valley Inn(Mount Shasta)(Great Value!)
$99
$96
Travelocity
Mt. Shasta Inn and Suites(Mount Shasta)(Great Value!)
$59
Mount Shasta Resort(Mount Shasta)(Great Value!)
$129
Alpine Lodge(Mount Shasta)
$80
Cedar Lodge Motel(Dunsmuir)(Great Value!)
$75
$70
Travelocity
Travelodge Dunsmuir(Dunsmuir)(Great Value!)
$49
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,095 results
All reviewsindoor poolmountain viewbest westernsfree breakfastgreat place to stayhot tubshasta cityfirst floorwe've stayedcomfortable roomshotel restaurantbwteslafreewaycalifornialoungepets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 25, 2009

A wonderful human and pet-friendly oasis. Nestled in the human-sized heart of town you can check in and check out. Everything one might need is there, or just across the street. The Bombay Sapphire martinis were superlative. I know, perhaps I'm still under the influence. But the plank roasted wild salmon was just wunnnerful.

Ground floor rooms on our side open onto a view of Mt. Shasta. A step or two outside the door is an easily accessible world of trees and smells for your canine company.

Fine, fun and functional. We liked it a lot.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2009

I have stayed at the Tree House several times over the years, and it is one of my favorite Best Western hotels. The decor is a wonderful cedar panelled room, and the touches throughout the hotel reflects the woods. A nice addition to the rooms is a power strip to be able to plug in and recharge cell phones, cameras, etc, without having to search for outlets. I had called earlier in the day to reserve a room, and Meg was wonderful--she was able to pull up the info needed from my previous visits and booked my room. No problem with reservations. I arrived about 20 minutes before the dining room closed, and I think that was bothersome for the wait staff who were on hand, but my meal was delicious--I always get the seared duck breast with lingonberry reduction sauce. The complimentary hot breakfast is OK, but it has been the same thing over the years. You can order from a menu for breakfast, I think, but that would be for a charge. The room prices are a little bit pricey for the area, but all in all, I really like this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed August 21, 2009

We stayed here for a few days heading north on a road trip for our honeymoon. We would definitely stay again.

Stayed: September 2006, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2009

Very nice place, hot breakfast is included. The rooms are quiet. We've had a very good rest there. A little expensive, though. We payed $119 in July 2008.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2009

We always stay here during our Mt. Shasta jaunts. I just wish the breakfast buffet would improve somewhat - the scrambled eggs have no flavor! The dining room service, while friendly, can be somewhat inattentive. But our room was great, clean, and we love the convenience.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple