A pleasant hotel with a great location. It is easy to get to from I 5 and comes with a nice view of Mt. Shasta. The room we had was clean and nicley furnished. They serve a hot breakfast, and the internet wifi was fast. We have stayed there several times over the past few years on trips to California and always have a good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Tree House is nestled at the gateway to Mt. Shasta, welcoming guests to this spectacular mountain resort area, which is surrounded by natural beauty, plenty of recreational activities and a stunning view of Mt. Shasta. The 14,161 foot face of Mt. Shasta does impress, as will the Shasta Trinity National Forest it is set in. We are located in northern California, one hour north of Redding and one hour south of the Oregon border. It is within an easy drive of San Francisco, Sacramento and Portland for a weekend getaway or vacation in any season. Come visit beautiful Mt. Shasta and book your room with us today.We have two restaurants to serve you, The Tree House Restaurant and Cooper's Bar & Grill, both open 7 days a week, offering Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Best Western, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Tree House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Tree House Hotel Mount Shasta
- Best Western Tree Hotel
- Best Western Mount Shasta
- Mount Shasta Best Western