The hotel has a delightful woodsy, lodge-like feel especially in the lobby and common areas where we enjoyed relaxing by the fireplace while playing cards and having a beverage from the bar (which looked friendly and cozy too). We also loved the heated pool and jacuzzi and the view of a man-made stone waterfall/stream out our window. We were on the second floor so we didn't have access to a patio to sit out back but many people were doing that on the ground floor, enjoying the sunshine and the stream. Our room was large (even as the lowest rate room), the bed was quite comfortable and we appreciated the frig and extra coffee/tea supplies. The breakfasts were delicious, with so many offerings that it filled us up for our excursions for the rest of the day. The dining room was attractive too with nice views and the fireplace but we never had dinner there although the menu items posted sounded quite good and reasonably priced. From there we walked to shops and restaurants (10 minutes to center of town) and it's convenient to the highway. We really loved our time there and all of the sights and natural beauty of the region.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Tree House is nestled at the gateway to Mt. Shasta, welcoming guests to this spectacular mountain resort area, which is surrounded by natural beauty, plenty of recreational activities and a stunning view of Mt. Shasta. The 14,161 foot face of Mt. Shasta does impress, as will the Shasta Trinity National Forest it is set in. We are located in northern California, one hour north of Redding and one hour south of the Oregon border. It is within an easy drive of San Francisco, Sacramento and Portland for a weekend getaway or vacation in any season. Come visit beautiful Mt. Shasta and book your room with us today.We have two restaurants to serve you, The Tree House Restaurant and Cooper's Bar & Grill, both open 7 days a week, offering Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Best Western, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Tree House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Tree House Hotel Mount Shasta
- Best Western Tree Hotel
- Best Western Mount Shasta
- Mount Shasta Best Western