“Loved this home away from home”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mount Shasta
Shasta MountInn Retreat & Spa
Ranked #1 of 8 Mount Shasta B&B and Inns
Oyster Bay, New York
“Loved this home away from home”
Reviewed September 14, 2005

We recently had the pleasure of staying at the MountInn retreat and spa in Mount Shasta California. This was a forty year anniversary for my in laws and our tenth year married so we decided to tour California to celebrate. We ran late on the day we were to arrive but our wonderful innkeeper was there to greet us despite the late hour. He cheerfully gave us a tour and made us feel completely at home. It was a long drive but this beautiful sanctuary had everything our hearts desired. The beds are Swedish Tempurpedic , the sheets, towels and robes are also the finest quality. There were too many wonderful amenities to list. It was the best nights of sleep any of us had on our twelve day trip staying in five star hotels.

The views are also incredible with the majestic mountain in clear site from our rooms as well as anywhere in the house. The deck upstairs was amazing to star gaze and we saw many shooting stars.

The landscaping creates an absolutely tranquil hideaway with a sauna and wonderful rocking chairs. My in laws actually used the yard one afternoon!!

The details are what made me decide to write a review. Our Inn Keepers were completely attentive to every detail like Joey eye makeup remover pads in the bathrooms and the best bathing products. There were always drinks and gourmet snacks in the kitchen. Our breakfast was delicious and served with joy which was a wonderful way to start the day. All the information we needed was provided with wonderful insight and crystal clarity.

I truly cannot capture how perfect our stay was. I highly recommend getting a massage while you are there. The treatments were awesome all four of us indulged and came out feeling renewed after a long flight and two days of driving. What the mountain had not melted away our therapists took care of with ease. I confess this was the one part of the trip I was not sure about. I did not want to take my in laws to a mountain town to stay in a bed and breakfast. How happy I am to have been completely wrong. Our stay here rivaled and actually topped most of the other five star hotels we stayed at. Lily's for dinner was delicious with excellent service and a nice atmosphere. I will return with my dear friends in the spring. I loved this place it truly had all the comfort of home with the bonus of the incredible mountain.

14 Thank fujimato

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)