Shasta MountInn Retreat & Spa
Best Western Plus Tree House(Mount Shasta)(Great Value!)
$150
Shasta Inn(Mount Shasta)
$119
Mount Shasta Resort(Mount Shasta)(Great Value!)
$179
Mt. Shasta Inn and Suites(Mount Shasta)(Great Value!)
$89
Swiss Holiday Lodge(Mount Shasta)(Great Value!)
$90
Strawberry Valley Inn(Mount Shasta)(Great Value!)
$139
$135
Orbitz.com
Cedar Lodge Motel(Dunsmuir)(Great Value!)
$85
$75
Alpine Lodge(Mount Shasta)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsdavid knowleshot tubbabbling brookbed and breakfastoutdoor saunatempurpedic bedseasy access to mtguest kitchenhome away from homeother guestsroom was beautifully decoratedbreakfast was deliciousfoot massage machinesthought of everythingyogurtstayed longerdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

AMAZING weekend get away! It was our perfect compromise for a couple that loves outdoor adventure and beautiful accommodations! Thank you David for such a sweet stay! We loved watching the stars at night on the back porch swings while drinking our tea and coffee! Breakfast and the hospitality were superb!! We will be back soon! -David & Anna

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank RoadTripTogether
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The Shasta MountInn Retreat & Spa was a wonderful experience. What an amazing host!! We were celebrating my daughters 17th birthday at Mt. Shasta, David made it memorable. The rooms are beautiful, wonderfully decorated, and cozy. The beds were amazing we had the best night sleep. David kept a well stocked snack area, the kitchen is always open, David also makes a wonderful breakfast in the morning. Although we didn't have time to take advantage of the sauna or Jacuzzi we both got deep tissue massages from David. Best Massage EVER!!! David made this trip the best Birthday gift I could have given my daughter. We are already planning our summer vacation. Thanks David!

Room Tip: The Edson room is the best room in the house, and that's saying something since all the rooms are amazing!!! Excellent picturesque view, very therapeutic whirlpool tub and closest to the kitchen, sauna and Jacuzzi.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank MirandaP517
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 3 nights. The owner is so great. He makes incredible breakfasts and leaves snacks out for you all day. He is such a great host that he makes your experience over the top. The house is very nice. The beds are comfortable and a lot of the rooms have fire places. The town of Shasta is small but great. It was beautiful in the winter. I want to go back in summer for hiking. It was so relaxing. If you are looking for a place to recharge, this place is perfect.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We stayed at Shasta MountInn for 3 nights and had a wonderful time. We were staying in the Magic Mountain room which is a bit smaller than the other rooms (and a bit less expensive too). It had great views of Mt Shasta and Black Butte and lots of windows as well. We really enjoyed our stay. The bed was extremely comfortable, the sheets luxurious, and the atmosphere very cozy.

We also loved going in the hot tub after spending the day cross country skiing and hanging out in the relaxation room in the evening. Our host David was extremely helpful, from the first time I called to make the reservation throughout our stay. The breakfast was delicious and he graciously allows guest to use his kitchen if you don't want to eat out.

Overall, we had an excellent stay and would definitely come back.

Room Tip: Magic Mountain has its own bathroom but across the hall.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Best Service: We arrived an hour early but David said, "No no no, you are just on time." I called David on the phone and apologized for bothering him to ask him for a WIFI password. David assured me that there is nothing that I could do to bother him. He even called me back just to remind me that I can call him any time that I want doe anything at all. There were lots of snacks and David went out and stocked up again after I ate whatever I wanted. The breakfast was the best we has in Shasta.
Value: the only other option to experience luxury, and comfort like at this place is to buy your own home. I'd guess it would cost you a million dollars.
Sleep quality: Wake up to Mt. Shasta Views, and keep warm in the winter with David's great choice of heating systems that do not dry the air. Wonderful beds.
Cleanliness: David keeps your home clean! Very clean.
Location: short walk from Organic food store in downtown Mt. Shasta yet set back away from the noise and close to nature.
Rooms: They are all good. I like upstairs for the added privacy.
Fitness: don't miss the Sauna and hot tub.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple