All reviewsno petsstay there againother hotelsgreat place to stayking roomsouthern californiafridge and microwavewalking distanceclean roomscomfortable bedone night staycoffee makermotelsofasoapaccommodationsbedding
Reviewed August 16, 2010

We were repeatedly told not to party, be loud, and to make sure we didn't have pets. We don't even look like the partying type. Also, if we say we have no pets once, it probably won't change if you ask us twice.

So, very unfriendly service and the place offers nothing more than any cheap motel around.

The price was $129 for a very average room with an extremely rude owner.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sheilabeth_10
Reviewed August 2, 2010

We reached our destination by 9:40 pm. From a distance the place looked clean. Then I checked the bed only to find numerous stains on the sheets. I covered the sheet with towels and tried not to move all night. I had to travel 30 minutes to Yreka to purchase sheets for our second night. (no vacancies anywhere else). I luckly brought my own pillows. The pillows from the motel were full of brown stains!!! The shower curtain had a terrible odor and the floor was not vacuumed. In a nutshell, just because it says Tripple AAA rating that doesn't mean anything, for the price it was appalling!!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jthorup
Reviewed February 20, 2010

I specifically asked upon making reservation if they had a good wi-fi. I was told they did. What they didn’t tell me was that only one room in the motel could get wi-fi. That room was twenty dollars more once I checked in. The room was the same as the others except it was 3 feet wider because of the design. There was no difference in furnishings. The towels were so cheap you could see through them. The bath soap was so small it was gone after washing one leg. The price was the most expensive in town. Cigarette ashes on the bathroom floor in a no smoking room. On and on and on. Bottom line. This is no bargain. I will never stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank woodic
Reviewed January 11, 2010

If you just need a bed to sleep in this is fine but we felt it was a liitle overpriced for what we got. It felt sterile and cold. Great view of Mt. Shasta out the bedroom window. I would say this place has no amenities. I'd recommend this hotel only if a person wants a room like the Motel 6 back when they were new. Room size okay but very blah. ...and only two pillows for a king sized bed - asked for more and they were provided.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 30, 2009

My climbing partner and I truly appreciated our clean, neat and well appointed room at Mt Shasta Inn and Suites. The Tv channel selection was good and the in room refrigerator was a nice bonus since we had fresh food that we needed to store for our Summit conquest. We liked the manager and caring staff so much that we even rented the room and extra nite after we came down off of the mountain. We will definately be returning during the winter ski and climbing season.

Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends