All reviewsno petsstay there againother hotelsgreat place to stayking roomsouthern californiafridge and microwavewalking distanceclean roomscomfortable bedone night staycoffee makermotelsofasoapaccommodationsbedding
Reviewed May 5, 2014

We'll happily stay here again next time. Due to traffic delays we expected we'd arrive late. Because it was off-season, the office closed at 10 pm and we knew we wouldn't arrive before then. So we called ahead to notify the management. When we arrived, we found our key and property map in an envelope taped to the front door, and the light in our room had been turned on. In the morning we enjoyed a light breakfast. We were thoroughly satisfied with the friendliness and caring of the management Our stay was comfortable, the room was clean, cozy, and pleasant. We enjoyed the warm rustic flavor of the place.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank David R
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I have been to all the motels, inns and hotels in and around Mt. Shasta but this place is the only one that made me feel comfortable. The walls are so neatly built, I can't even hear any noise from the other rooms. It is so clean I do not even hesitate to sit on the couches or chairs. The beds are comfortable and the pillows do not smell at all. The staff are so friendly and helpful and will cater to my needs. The price is affordable better priced than the old motels around town. I will always stay here for sure.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Adelaide43
Reviewed December 22, 2013

This is a fabulous place to stay in Mt Shasta. Extremely clean and very central to other businesses in Shasta. Staff is very friendly land helpful. We have stayed there 3 times and this was true each time. It is a particularly good place to stay if someone in your group has breathing or allergy issues because of the lack of animal dander in the rooms. We will be back there.

Room Tip: Very open and accessible.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Patricia M
Reviewed October 7, 2013

During a recent fly-fishing trip, I stayed at Mt. Shasta Inn & Suites. It is located in a nice quiet location within walking distance of downtown. Other hotels in Mt. Shasta are near the railroad tracks or freeway.....not a problem with this hotel. Friendly staff, clean rooms (non-smoking/no pets). I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a restful night's sleep at a reasonable rate.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank studsahoy
Reviewed September 10, 2013

My family was tired of driving and we still has several hundred miles to go. We stopped in Shasta City and checked in at a familiar name only to be turned away as they were full. They recommended Mt. Shasta Inn and should be sorry as they have now lost a customer. Not only was this place less expensive it was much nicer,cleaner and the staff was wonderful. I would highly refer others to stay here.

• Stayed: September 2013