All reviewsno petsstay there againother hotelsgreat place to stayking roomsouthern californiafridge and microwavewalking distanceclean roomscomfortable bedone night staycoffee makermotelsofasoapaccommodationsbedding
Reviewed September 10, 2013

My family was tired of driving and we still has several hundred miles to go. We stopped in Shasta City and checked in at a familiar name only to be turned away as they were full. They recommended Mt. Shasta Inn and should be sorry as they have now lost a customer. Not only was this place less expensive it was much nicer,cleaner and the staff was wonderful. I would highly refer others to stay here.

• Stayed: September 2013
4  Thank Curtis S
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I picked this hotel for its location near downtown Mt Shasta City and was right away taken by the Inn Keeper, D.C.
D.C. Is the quintessential Inn Keeper in the old fashion way. Friendly, attentive, welcoming, you couldn't dream of a better person. One night there in a suite that was impeccable, quiet location and good conversation in the morning with D.C. I highly recommend the hotel for anyone looking for a great place to stay in Mt Shasta City.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Franckbat
Reviewed August 16, 2013

As a graduate student, I don't have a lot of money to spend on vacations. I think the Mt. Shasta Inn & Suites provide good value for the price.

Due to a last-minute change in plans I ended up in Mt. Shasta for two nights. I had only the AAA guide and not a lot of time to find a place; no access to photos or reviews. I arrived two hours after my initial call and was very surprised and pleased with the accommodations! I was able to check in immediately - didn't have to wait for their posted "check-in" time.

My room was a "king suite" and actually looked like the pictures. It was clean, quiet, and well-equipped. I'm not particularly allergic to perfumes, but I did appreciate the fact that there is no smoking and no pets permitted anywhere on the property, not just in the rooms, which means no need for "air fresheners".

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank roamingcat2
Reviewed August 13, 2013

stayed only because we were not able to find a room elsewhere, toilet didn't work, shower drained so slow, dirty bedding, only 2 pillows which were barely covered by the pillow cases (yuck!!!!) I companied to management as soon as we realized these things and he didn't care at all. Would not recommend anyone to say, very upset about our stay.

Room Tip: find a different place to stay, if you don't want to be disappointed!!!!!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Emmy D
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I left my camera and a few items in the room and when I called them they have already put it aside and just instructed me to send them a self addressed box. My camera is back with me now.

Thanks to mr Dc Patel. Very honest people.

Cheers,