All reviewsno petsstay there againother hotelsgreat place to stayking roomsouthern californiafridge and microwavewalking distanceclean roomscomfortable bedone night staycoffee makermotelsofasoapaccommodationsbedding
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I left my camera and a few items in the room and when I called them they have already put it aside and just instructed me to send them a self addressed box. My camera is back with me now.

Thanks to mr Dc Patel. Very honest people.

Cheers,
Rommel

Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank RommelJuan
Reviewed July 30, 2013

While the managers were really nice, this place is definitely not worth ~$150! We were desperate for a hotel room on a weekend night at 10PM, so we unfortunately had no other option and were forced to pay the price to stay at Mt. Shasta Inn & Suites.

The bathroom tub had tons of long black hair all over the place & my allergies kicked in immediately upon stepping into the room. The bed was in good condition but they only gave us 2 flimsy pillows. Thankfully I had a couple extra pillows in our car, so these came in handy! Otherwise I would have had the worst night's sleep.

Definitely would look elsewhere unless you're in a complete bind.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Stayed on July 26, 2013. The owner was very nice & helpful. Room was nice size & very clean. Not real fancy but not necessary. King size bed was very comfortable & bathroom was huge. Great shower with very good pressure. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank tessgirl42
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I can't believe they have the nerve to charge $174 for this flea bag dive! If my family wasn't too tired I would have kept driving or slept in the car. The carpets are filthy and they claim no pets allowed and the room smelled liked I don't know what. Seriously, sleep in your car!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dave F
Dhansukh P, Owner at Inn at Mount Shasta, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

I apologies for inconvenience to this guest. The guest has arrived late and asked for room with two bed for total four people. Although the AAA discount rate is $186 + tax, we offered them $ 159 + tax which is less than our one person one bed price. It is our strict policy from day one that we do not allow any pets any where in our property and no smoking in any room. So our rooms are absolutely cleanest in town. In fact we have charged lower rate than actual discount rate. There is no over charge. I completely disagree with the review as these the newest, cleanest and most comfortable room in the area. Guest had agreed with the price at the check in and we have not forced them for their stay at our motel. Moreover if they were looking for the lower rate motel, there were many old motels had rooms for lower rates, but they decided not to stay there. I believe this kind of activities shall be restricted. Once again, I am sure we will try to keep our facility pet free and smoke free for our guest for years to come.

D.C. Patel
for Mt. Shasta Inn & Suites

Reviewed July 1, 2013

The wonderful kindness of Mt. Shasta Inn and and suites gave us a cool, excellently clean room with wifi when our car broke down on a trip to Oregon. The owner was extremely friendly and the service was excellent. Very kind people. Clean well kept rooms, great prices.

Room Tip: Mention your AAA membership for discounted rates
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends