“No longer Lily's”

Lily's
Ranked #1 of 43 Restaurants in Mount Shasta
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Lilys has returned to Mt. Shasta under the original ownership of Ron and Arlene! We are once again offering fantastic food and service for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily and Brunch on the weekends. We look forward to seeing you again!
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Stopped here 5/31/13. New ownership - new name (The Pinnacle ? ) Sorry I forget. It was GREAT!! had fried Calamari. The lite breading was good and the sauce delicious. Also had the Ahi Tuna Salad. Perfect!! I remember Lily's being good but overpriced. This place was great, service over the top and food exceptional.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Expensive meal that was only average in taste although the quality seemed fine. I had the halibut and it was coated with little black seeds that over-powered the flavor of the fish. The wines were good and the ambience is very nice. I will try them again.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

As from its picture, theis place is charming, and it was delightful to find fabric tablecloths in these days. Restaurant is very clean and server was friendly and helpful. Healthy offerings on menu. Hubby had soup and salad, as did I, each charged at $9., which we felt was reasonable for lunch. Loved seeing sign at entry that cell phones need to be turned off. Great location, just off I-5. It's on our list to return!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I stopped by Lily's for breakfast on my way through Mount Shasta. Service was quick and the staff were all very friendly! They even gave me a coffee for the road!

Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Lilly's is a cute little place that looked promising. The food turned out to be just average and a little expensive for the quality you get.

Servers were friendly but had to asked to refill drinks several times.

Wifi policy is strange, they charge you based in your check total. And if you exceeded their time limit you must pay regardless if how much you spend on food. To log in they want you to input your name...why?? Either have guest wifi or don't.