“Best Place in Town”

Lily's
Ranked #1 of 42 Restaurants in Mount Shasta
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Lilys has returned to Mt. Shasta under the original ownership of Ron and Arlene! We are once again offering fantastic food and service for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily and Brunch on the weekends. We look forward to seeing you again!
Redding, California
“Best Place in Town”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Have been to this place several times and it continues to be the best restaurant in Mt. Shasta. Service was excellent and the Szechwan salad was very good. Try their soups as well. Went there in late December. Spiced cider was perfect with three feet of snow on the ground.

• Visited December 2012

Dunsmuir, California
“You will love the dessert selection...”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Last Sunday, my sister and a friend went out for their brunch. We were pleasantly surprised by the menu selection. We ended up having a delicious eggs benedict . It was perfectly prepared, and cooked as per our request(light sauce). And our friend had a healthy avocado-crab salad!
The staff was very friendly, and engaging. We were celebrating a birthday (mine!) so we asked what kind of desserts they had, and she brought out a tray full! It was an exceptional selection. We were impressed, but, we all agreed that the chocolate cherry cheese cake was our choice for the day. Very good! And all of their desserts are made right there. cobblers, truffles... Worth checking out, I think you will enjoy it. They also do catering, so stop by and see what they offer, it is worth it!

• Visited February 2013
Northern CA
“A little disappointed, maybe just an off day”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I used to come here often when I was in town, was slightly disappointed this time. I think they may have changed owners, it was 2009. I remember the service as being amazingly slow, it took forever and they seemed understaffed. Not much business for a usually busy early dinnertime. Food was just 'okay.' I DO remember their chocolate cake was wonderful though! Pretty pricey.

Visited February 2012
Redding, California
“Quiet and quaint”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Thought this place would be packed on a Sunday morning for breakfast, but we were one of only 4 tables of people eating. It was EXTREMELY quiet inside...almost too quiet as you could hear everything from every other table. A little background music would be nice! Food was good and fairly reasonable. Portions were good for me, as I don't eat that much, but my husband left wanting a bit more. As the waitress delivered our food she did make a comment about the toast we ordered - stating that she brought us each only one piece, but we were more than welcome to ask for more. Seemed a bit odd, but definitely a place we would try again.

Visited December 2012
Los Angeles, California
“I enjoyed it!”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

It was Xmas Eve, and Xmas. Not many places opened at city of Mt. Shasta. Lily's was opened.
We enjoyed food and people who was as customers and servers. We liked it. Thank you.

• Visited December 2012