Having stayed at various hotels in Mt. Shasta city over the years was delighted to find the very best. Our large, clean and quiet room had 2 queen beds, a chest of drawers, a nightstand, a large round table and 2 upholstered chairs. Add to this a microwave and fridge and a window with a view of the snow-covered queen of mountains...all for the unbelievable price of $70 a night and there could be no dispute this is the place to stay. At the end of the day a sauna and spa are waiting for guests. Did I mention free wireless internet? At the edge of town the forest is your backyard but restaurants and shops are in easy walking distance. We love Lily's for charming decor and creative menu. The owners of Finlandia are efficient and eager to please. You will love staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Finlandia Motel and Lodge, located in beautiful Mount Shasta, California. We are proud to offer you free wireless internet, access to a spa, Finnish sauna, and complimentary coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Finlandia Motel & Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finlandia Motel And Lodge
- Finlandia Hotel Mount Shasta
- Finlandia Motel Mount Shasta