“Just amazing.”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Just amazing.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

We only drove up to Bunny Flats (road closed after by snow) but just to stand at the foot of Mt Shasta and look up is impressive enough! A beautiful, scenic drive up and down again.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank TheRealMrsBennett

• Korean first
California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great 14er”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

An easy summit in the summer, but it can be a challenge in the winter. Great views into NV and OR. Permits and wag bags are a bit of a pain though. Nice even for those who don't want to summit.

Mount Shasta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Glorious, amazing mountain!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

I'm a native of southern California, and saw pictures of Mount Shasta and the lake when I was a teenager. I begged my parents to take our family there for a vacation, but my father told me that it would be too cold. When I finally moved to Siskiyou County six years ago, I caught my first sight of this incredible work of nature/God during our selection of a residence and our eventual move. I cried the first two times I saw Mount Shasta, I was so overwhelmed by its beauty and majesty. If you have the time, money and inclination to travel, I recommend visiting Mount Shasta. I cannot imagine anyone being disappointed!

Visited January 2013
3 Thank Michele W
Red Bluff California, USA
“Breath taking view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

Mt Shasta up close is so spectacular. Snow was great & the sun was shining during our 2 day visit. Our family can's wait to visit again.

Visited January 2013
Medford, Oregon
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“The Most Majestic of All”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

Mt Shasta is the crowning glory of Shasta-Trinity National Forest. Go there, you won't regret it! The view never fails to take my breath away and the town of Shasta city is a delight.

Visited August 2012