“Lots of food served family style”
Review of piemont - CLOSED

piemont
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2012

If you like a good, old fashioned Italian meal, this is your place. You get the full antipasto plate, minestrone, salad, entree, bread/butter, spumoni or another ice cream and coffee with the dinners. The antipasto, minestrone and salad are served family style where everyone serves them self. Keep this in mind if you want to order a half dinner. Your actual entree may be smaller but the rest is the same large servings.

They were very busy with locals, always a good sign! We did find our waitress a bit scattered but that was her personality and it didn't affect our enjoyment.

A bit pricier than other restaurants of the same caliber but they do give you a lot of food.

1  Thank Karin1234

Reviewed July 18, 2012

we went there for our anniversary during our road trip. The restaurant is very nice as well as the staff. It is a quiet place. We took the menu: soup, salad, antipasti, ice cream and coffee plus an apetizer to share (mozarella sticks) and glass of wine. It wasn't expensive, and the food tasted almost like in Italy! The soup was really good (like my mom's soup).

Reviewed June 30, 2012

I went because of the many good reviews on Tripadvisor, but it just wasn't all that for me. I like Italian food, but I found the lasagna to be just average. My friend had the spaghetti (which I tried), and I found that to be bland, and the meatball just didn't taste good. The best part was the antipasta.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Great family style Italian food and setting. Staff enjoys working there and it shows. The food is very much home-style and top quality. We make it a point to stop at Piemont when we are anywhere close in our travels.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

We loved this place. Like stepping back in time . Great service, old world charm, great meal with large portions. Fantastic service and the home made lasagna was PERFECTO !!!!!! Meal comes with bread, antipasto, soup,salad and ice cream !!! Fine Italian Cuisine for over 70 years how could one go wrong . Just go there you will love it !!!! Ciao.

3  Thank 2fromLV